The Killing Season 2 FINALE: Episode 13 'What I Know' Sunday June 17th 9:00PM(Finally.)

laugh.gif

tk2-keyart-700x1037.jpg

Still a fan of the show, I invested too much into the characters/story last season so I have to watch it this season.  Most of you guys from last years thread will be back too, don't front.  
tongue.gif

Season 2 starts tomorrow, 8pm Est.  I'll catch a later viewing and post my thoughts.. got a lot of great things on TV tomorrow.  

grin.gif

I like this show but the season finale really pissed me off with the "twist".

Hopefully season 2 redeems itself.

*waits for ONegative to post*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

grin.gif

nerd.gif
i was pretty pissed because i know the Danish show (source material) has a new murder every season. Theyre gonna drag this out until the finale again. Ol girl is never gonna make her wedding
laugh.gif

Like hymen man said though, im too far invested in it to give up. I'm somewhat excited. With Mad Men, Game of Thrones and this, my sundays are stacked again
pimp.gif

Am I the only one clicked on this thread without readin the whole thing thinkin it was bout killa season 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Liked this show until the finale. Now I'll watch to see how badly they mess things up and try to steer their way out of this myraid of cluster****s, plot holes, and inconsistent reasoning and reveals.

I bet Holder is gonna end up being the pawn of some dude and it'll explain why he was surprised in thinking Richmond was the killer until he's told he wasn't and that he has to frame Richmond. The murder of Rosie Larsen being the pandora's box to some huge conspiracy is gonna be one hell of a stretch and that's why we'll probably find out who her killer was this season but they'll try to set it up to lead to more bs that we'll want to find out (probably the murder of another liked character).

On another note I just noticed AMC shows have too long breaks in between seasons. I was cool with Mad Men and Breaking Bad the last time but this and The Walking Dead, and probably even Hell On Wheels will have me forgetting what the previous season was like for me to be hyped.

Originally Posted by toine2983

grin.gif

nerd.gif
they need to wrap that !+!% up quick ... i feel like i've watched 25 shows since that !+!% was last on ... 
i barely remember what was going on ... 
grin.gif

Yeah, I kinda forgot all about it til I saw a commercial for it a few weeks ago. Every was so pissed at the finale I didn't think anyone cared anymore. Holder's that dude though, so will tune in every Sunday.

I really need to finish the 1st season now.  After watching it religiously every week, I totally forgot about it once my kid was born.  
Will I be screwed w/ Season 2 if I don't know how Season 1 ended?  

I suggest you watch the ending.. but i'm sure they'll explain what happened before the new season begins.

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. No way I'm wasting my time on this excuse for a series, not how after they wasted the viewers time in the first season.

indifferent.gif

What the +!#! is this +!#%+$#+?

This is called, being part of the problem. There's a safe haven in TV where this kinda garbage is unacceptable...where the people who are supposed to know better, call out trash like this and help kill it for the good of good TV. If yall are gonna let Veena Sud diarrhea on your forehead and call it cocoa butter...I don't know what to say to you.

That !*!! was terrible BEFORE the worst first season finale in TV history.

You don't remember the mother?! You don't remember episode for episode, week after week of 'I wish they woulda snuffed you instead, Rosie's mama?' You don't remember hating every damn female on the show? You don't remember the fake killer every single episode?? Going all in for 3 episodes with the teacher doing it...being 100% ready to believe in the show again and having it all be that screensaver on Newman's computer in Jurassic Park. "Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word." You don't remember?! That annoying *@% kid of hers? How the only good episode of the 2nd half was when we all thought that little %+!+#* was dead. You don't remember your nose bleeding every time they started talking politics? !*!! made Heroes look like The West Wing. You don't remember that spiteful *@% look everyone you recommended the show to (because those 1st couple episodes were amazing) gave you halfway through the season? You don't remember Rosie? Rosie? Of course you don't. They didn't even bother to give you one good reason to give a !*!! about Rosie. Can any of yall even tell me you know what she looks like or anything meaningful about her?? The star of the show, the whole reason for all of this?
nerd.gif
No? You don't remember them ruining the only person you didn't hate (Holder) in the finale? You don't remember Veena Sud (the creator)? AMC basically making her apologize. Every interview she gave after the finale rubbing the cocoa butter in, saying there must be something wrong with everyone who didn't like the ending. Blatant trolling OD. You don't remember even the dude who made Lost saying 'damn...guess I'm off the hook for a few weeks.'

And you're telling me, why not, let's give this show another shot.
sick.gif

I hope you understand that she flat out release a statement saying we'll find out who did it this season's finale...so as worthless as most of last season was, this season is gonna try and top that since you know you're not getting an answer for 3 months.

I hate all of you.

Last season was dope.

Between this and GOT, I'm good on TV shows for a minute.

I thought the 1st season was good.......but the storyline needs to progress this season. 

Damn, ONeg, negative to the max
laugh.gif

Funny cuz I agree with most of your post. I kinda do wanna smash the females on this show though but you right I don't like anyone on the show after they ruined Holder but I watched a full season so I'll watch a few eps of S2 before I give it up. Plus currently aint nothing else better to watch at this time slot.

It'll be somewhat good to not be invested and just watch how they continue to make the show worse.

My brother and his friend have been watching this instead of seeing Game of Thrones at 9pm.  
eyes.gif

He doesn't read any tv blogs or read how people on social media hate the show now.  Him and his friends still like the show and will watch this season.  So it looks like some people didn't hate the finale last year and are still fans.

So they quickly resolve Holder being a dirty cop (probably due to fan backlash) but honestly this is no different than them bringing up a suspect for a few eps then dismissing them and then bringing them back in focus before they finally resolve it.

A bit interested in why Linden is so paranoid and what the last case she was obsessed over was like.

Other than that meh to the two eps. Richmond being suicidal is pretty obvious in hindsight.

i had to force myself to watch that crap ...

i hate linden w/ a passion ... she may be dumber than stupid lawyer lady from prison break

a few more episodes and i'm done w/ this show ...

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

Am I the only one clicked on this thread without readin the whole thing thinkin it was bout killa season 2
laugh.gif

Nope lol

Originally Posted by MrONegative

indifferent.gif

What the +!#! is this +!#%+$#+?

This is called, being part of the problem. There's a safe haven in TV where this kinda garbage is unacceptable...where the people who are supposed to know better, call out trash like this and help kill it for the good of good TV. If yall are gonna let Veena Sud diarrhea on your forehead and call it cocoa butter...I don't know what to say to you.

That !*!! was terrible BEFORE the worst first season finale in TV history.

You don't remember the mother?! You don't remember episode for episode, week after week of 'I wish they woulda snuffed you instead, Rosie's mama?' You don't remember hating every damn female on the show? You don't remember the fake killer every single episode?? Going all in for 3 episodes with the teacher doing it...being 100% ready to believe in the show again and having it all be that screensaver on Newman's computer in Jurassic Park. "Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word." You don't remember?! That annoying *@% kid of hers? How the only good episode of the 2nd half was when we all thought that little %+!+#* was dead. You don't remember your nose bleeding every time they started talking politics? !*!! made Heroes look like The West Wing. You don't remember that spiteful *@% look everyone you recommended the show to (because those 1st couple episodes were amazing) gave you halfway through the season? You don't remember Rosie? Rosie? Of course you don't. They didn't even bother to give you one good reason to give a !*!! about Rosie. Can any of yall even tell me you know what she looks like or anything meaningful about her?? The star of the show, the whole reason for all of this?
nerd.gif
No? You don't remember them ruining the only person you didn't hate (Holder) in the finale? You don't remember Veena Sud (the creator)? AMC basically making her apologize. Every interview she gave after the finale rubbing the cocoa butter in, saying there must be something wrong with everyone who didn't like the ending. Blatant trolling OD. You don't remember even the dude who made Lost saying 'damn...guess I'm off the hook for a few weeks.'

And you're telling me, why not, let's give this show another shot.
sick.gif

I hope you understand that she flat out release a statement saying we'll find out who did it this season's finale...so as worthless as most of last season was, this season is gonna try and top that since you know you're not getting an answer for 3 months.

I hate all of you.

I feel you. They will be introducing another murder so maybe that will be handled better.

I'm not mad about the way they handled it for the most part. I like it better then Twin Peaks.

I just started watching this on netflix last night and I am already 5 episodes in...if I wasnt tired...I would of watch this straight throug.  Without the commercials its like a movie.  
Ihave to say thank to nt for putting me on with this thread.   This is def a good show.

Back
Top Bottom