The Killing Season 2 FINALE: Episode 13 'What I Know' Sunday June 17th 9:00PM(Finally.)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

My God, this Show has turned into total Horse #+%+
not saying anything, but uh...
laugh.gif

Was on vacation for 3 weeks and just caught up with everything. It's moving so slow! Sorry for not updating the thread but I'm pretty sure no one cared.
laugh.gif

Hopefully something eventful happens tonight and there's some breakthrough in this never ending case.

People shouldn't be watching this show if they expect for them to reveal who the character is until the SERIES Finale. What would the other epi's consist of once they tell us who the killer is?

I'm actually enjoying this second season more so than the first
ohwell.gif

Holder
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So last episode Holder got the crap beat out of him.

Linden decides to investigate Rosie's love for butterflies.

Stan endorses Richmond and asks people to find Rosie's killer.

JUST TELL ME HOW IT ENDS.

I saw a "previously on" a couple weeks ago.
Got mad and changed the channel.
You a patient dude.
laugh.gif
I'm sorry.

Okay.. is it obvious to everyone now that it was Gwen's father.. or is it just me?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Okay.. is it obvious to everyone now that it was Gwen's father.. or is it just me?
How is that even possible? Isn't he living in DC with w/e gov't appointed job he has? Was he even in town the day it went down? If it's him I'll officially quit the show.

The end of this ep was clearly pointing to it being someone in  Mayor Adams' camp. I'm just hoping it's not the black guy.

But weren't there posters of Richmond's camp all over the office they entered? I figured it was somebody from their camp since the last shot of the episode was of Gwen and Jaime. They're making it seem like it was Gwen from the commercials because she asked for a new card so I'm thinking maybe her father took her card and that's how things came about... it's farfetched but I think it might be him.. who knows though. If they go the copout way and have it be Adams, Jaime or Gwen.. that'd be weak. In fact.. I don't really even care who it is.. I'm over it. I just watch the show now because it passes time for me
laugh.gif

I must've missed something in the ending. Cuz the building Linden and Holder went in to were the ones where Mayor Adams ppl were. She tried going in to the room where they were all watching Richmond's speech about his attempted suicide on the tv but the key card aint work for that so they went down the hall to another room which I assumed was one of the dude's office or room where multiple ppl operate out of so we could a specific number of suspects.

On another note, the kid killing Yannick was cold.

EDIT

Just re-watched the last 4 minutes and got to see the preview for next week (didn't see it the first time). Yeah it does seem like the answers have something to do with Gwen or Jaimie the way it ended. I caught how both of them are implicated in the preview with the whole key card thing. Add in what Linden says to the mayor in the preview and it keeps pointing in that direction.

Paying closer attention just got me lost as +%*@. Seems they're just screwing us again if it is somebody in Richmond's camp especially if one of his campaign managers are involved. I'd still be shocked if it was Gwen's dad. He's a minor minor character. The letting your daughter get smashed or sexually molested by your employees does open the door though.

I think it will be him because it's all going to lead back to the whole waterfront thing, and he plays a big part in that whole thing doesn't he? He has connections with the Mayor and %!!%. IDK, was just who I thought it was going to be as soon as the previews for next week ended.

Midge ++!+* ##! is back.. kid dies and she leaves for weeks on end then just shows up. Hate that B.

Anyways, just tell me who it is already so I can get on with my life.
laugh.gif

BUMP!!!

Yes, I've kept up with the show...

Looks like it's about to wrap up with 2 episodes left. All signs point to....

Spoiler [+]
Jamie

laugh.gif

Awful...AWFUL, show.

haters gonna hate

love the show, its a little slow but so are a lot of things im sure you guys must have not watched prison break

anyways i was totally confused last night, was that not the mayors key card or what? like why would jamies or the other girls key card be in the building? they both have seemed very suppartive of richmond wouldnt this be against him?

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

haters gonna hate

love the show, its a little slow but so are a lot of things im sure you guys must have not watched prison break

anyways i was totally confused last night, was that not the mayors key card or what? like why would jamies or the other girls key card be in the building? they both have seemed very suppartive of richmond wouldnt this be against him?

Spoiler [+]
I don't think Jamie has an alibi(sp?).  Also...if your key card is missing (at least at my job), they dead it.  Meaning, you can't use the old one and a new one is issued.  

For anyone that cares...

Tonights the first of the two part season finale for Season 2.

Prime suspects right now include:

Jaime
Gwen

Damn...should I?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
No. No No No.

Just saw this around:

Bets on Who Killed Rosie Larsen?

15:1 - Mitch or Stan
11:1 - Richmond
8:1 - Gwen
7:1 - Terry
6:1 - Ted Wright
5:1 - Chief Jackson
4:1 - Jamie
3:1 - Assisted Suicide
2.5:1 - The conspiracy from Rubicon, back for revenge (Truxton Spangler will have his revenge on Seattle)
2:1 - Linden's other personality
2:1 - Accidental Death
1.5:1 - Rosie's still alive, then is killed to set up S3
1.3:1 - Rosie had an identical twin sister, whom she killed to cover her escape
1.2:1 - She drowned from the rain
1.1:1 - We don't find out

ajskhsgd
roll.gif

All signs point to Jamie being the killer, wouldn't be surprise if they try to "shock" viewers and Rosie's killer end up being her brother Tommy. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Damn...should I?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
No. No No No.

Just saw this around:

Bets on Who Killed Rosie Larsen?

15:1 - Mitch or Stan
11:1 - Richmond
8:1 - Gwen
7:1 - Terry
6:1 - Ted Wright
5:1 - Chief Jackson
4:1 - Jamie
3:1 - Assisted Suicide
2.5:1 - The conspiracy from Rubicon, back for revenge (Truxton Spangler will have his revenge on Seattle)
2:1 - Linden's other personality
2:1 - Accidental Death
1.5:1 - Rosie's still alive, then is killed to set up S3
1.3:1 - Rosie had an identical twin sister, whom she killed to cover her escape
1.2:1 - She drowned from the rain

1.1:1 - We don't find out

ajskhsgd
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've been looking for this thread.. Havent seen the  past few episodes but this 2nd season has been absolutely horrible
indifferent.gif

With the pharaoh henz0 sealing it's fate and placing the final dagger in this shows pathetic life... I think I speak for mostly everyone when I say, I can't wait til this is over.

laugh.gif
I'm gonna catch up tonight, I think I have to watch 10-12.. So this Sunday is supposed to be the finale??

Yeah henz, Sunday's the finale.

laugh.gif
I'm mad I had hope too Neg, followed the same exact formula from Season 1.. I really do hope they troll me again and don't reveal the killer this season either
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom