The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

def. disappointed in the the color selection and midsole. i will most likely end up buying on sale anyway.

When I saw these, I knew I had to look out for everyone that has contributed to this amazing post.

I still want the Retro pairs more, but these will be copped eventually.

I actually like the midsole. The colorway isn't bad. I would like to see what black/white would look like though. These would be good turfs for baseballthis year. Especially if I get the remix spikes.

Retro griifey> than remix but I still like both

^^
roll.gif

totally true

The ones on top of the box are AGMII crib shoes. The pair on the bottom right is the Diamond Fury. The rest are AGMI's.

^i'm pretty sure it is the same, and i dont like it...

should have either designed a new one, or use one from the old Griffs

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

So much for the full Air Max, but these will do ok. Only colorway slated to release.

FIRST LOOK!

Enjoy guys.

yes i am pretty sure these will probably release or in a different color. I play football with his son and he had these, except
with white elephant print and a baby blue border on the bottom, ill try to find some pics

Thanks for posting the Trey Griffey pic... but its hard to say if Nike will release more colors of the Swingman Remix... if anything, more colorways will beavailable for the cleats... at the same time, just because he has a pair in Carolina blue, it is by no means an indication that they will be available to thepublic...

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

Originally Posted by sneakerboy34

heres a pic

24y1cnl.jpg

so do these have a baseball or football config? i cant tell in this pic.
I am assuming that these are a molded patterns similar to the general release 5-Tools from this past year.

When Field Turf started appearing in NFL stadiums, many players preferred this system to the harsh soles of detachable cleats.

This is when Nike began experimenting with their TD plate.

I don't think that this is the case here...some HS kid saw a cool pair of cleats and said, "I gotta have those, broseph"!

titans.jpg

08mcnair.190.jpg

Steve McNair even wore football cleats made with a molded MCS pattern:

001079349.jpg

001227689.jpg

497903.jpg

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

So much for the full Air Max, but these will do ok. Only colorway slated to release.

FIRST LOOK!

Enjoy guys.

yes i am pretty sure these will probably release or in a different color. I play football with his son and he had these, except
with white elephant print and a baby blue border on the bottom, ill try to find some pics
I like these alot...I will probably get these for umpiring!

just for a quick fact, the picture i posted of those football cleats are carolina blue because thats the
color of our team so iidk if that color will release but probably not

cincybcats22:

FIRST LOOK!

Enjoy guys.

I'm thinking I'm the only fan of Griffeys who is disappointed in these, and might not grab them, at least not in this colorway (if thereis more than one).

I didn't like the Shox Griffeys because of how different they looked than the rest of the Griffey line, and it's the same with these.

But with the AGM1 coming out next year, I'm good.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

heres a pic

24y1cnl.jpg

so do these have a baseball or football config? i cant tell in this pic.
I am assuming that these are a molded patterns similar to the general release 5-Tools from this past year.

When Field Turf started appearing in NFL stadiums, many players preferred this system to the harsh soles of detachable cleats.

This is when Nike began experimenting with their TD plate.

I don't think that this is the case here...some HS kid saw a cool pair of cleats and said, "I gotta have those, broseph"!

^^Matt, thats not just any old HS kid. Thats Trey Griffey and I'm not sure but those could possibly be a football TD plate rendition of the remix's.You know Trey is gonna get hooked up

Back
Top Bottom