The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

YES they are going to be releasing a shoe version of the Remixes, ive seen several posts questioning whether or not it was going to be released, not sure wherethey come up with that? Would like to know

I've seen ZERO evidence that the shoe won't release, and it doesn't help that the Kid has a pair himself.
<------ Nike Employee too
happy.gif

Since we're on the subject of employers......err......let's have some optimism. To my knowledge signature Griffey cleats have been accompanied bysneakers.

Congrats to the Phillies. Swingman Remixes were putting in work tonight.

14099qd.jpg

2rm135s.jpg

35jzaky.jpg

^
Man Phills are the most deserving of a World Series of the 3 teams left in the playoffs. Look at the past couple of seasons they've had and the players onthat team. The remixes are looking hot as well.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I've seen ZERO evidence that the shoe won't release, and it doesn't help that the Kid has a pair himself.
happy.gif

i know what you are sayin, but a catalog pic, an anouncement, somethin. its already so late in the year. and why hide it. i dunno. see it before i believe it.where do you work at?

laugh.gif

You can't have lack of evidence that something doesn't exist.

roll.gif

You need the opposite.

If THERE IS NO EVIDENCE that something exists, then THERE IS A LACK OF EVIDENCE that it exists.

In order for you to have lack of evidence that it doesn't exist,, then you need evidence that it does. If there is no evidence that it does exist, thenthere is a lack of evidence that it does exist; right back to square one.

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

Originally Posted by DsLee559

happy.gif

i know what you are sayin, but a catalog pic, an anouncement, somethin. its already so late in the year. and why hide it. i dunno. see it before i believe it. where do you work at?
I'm at the Tulare Factory Store. Though it might not be a Niketown...managers still get catalog pics of future releases too. I understandwhat you're saying about not seeing them, but still if certain people say they're coming out they're coming out. Although, if certain people saythey're not then they won't.

We may work at Nike retail stores, but we don't see/know everything. As for the certain people, they haven't said anything yet, so we can still keephopes high because these shoes are hot. And it'll be a shame for a hybrid shoe that actually works and looks good to be made into cleats only.

Man the game today was crazy, but I kept on getting distracted by the Remixes...Eastbay only has 2 colors in these??? What happened to the basicblack/white??? The patent does look
pimp.gif
tho...

Basic Remixes can be found on Swoosh/NDC (metal and molded).....you Nike employee you.

Rollins' Remixes are crazy!

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Basic Remixes can be found on Swoosh/NDC (metal and molded).....you Nike employee you.

Rollins' Remixes are crazy!

$54
happy.gif
...don't know why I didn't swoosh em first.

so whats next for griffey since the soxs arnt gonna re-sign him? will we see another new colorway for the remix?

The marketing couldn't have been more spot on. No matter who wins, the Remix will grace a WS champion. The Sox releasing Griffey is no big surprise. Itpains me to say but I don't see anyone jumping to lock Griffey down. If I were a betting man I'd put my money on Griffey eventually going to another ALteam.

Unless Jack Z. decides to pull the trigger for sentimentality's sake... which I don't see happening unfortunately...

Back
Top Bottom