The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

great pics heelntoe
pimp.gif

flab1040229121024x768mx9.jpg

Damn kenny griff reminds me of the good old days. When basebal was baseball and more black pleyers were in the league

Originally Posted by MrChery

Damn kenny griff reminds me of the good old days. When basebal was baseball and more black pleyers were in the league
that's word...rarely any talks of steroids back then..you just had a slim 6'3 outfielder that pretty much could do it all...

*searches frantically for video clips of his home run*

high-res Grif pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this cleats are damn nice...

I need some info and I figured you are the guys that would have it. Did these come out in 1999 or 2000? I'm pretty sure Griff was wearing the metalversions in 1999, but was there a lag in releasing the consumer versions (i.e. 2000) or did these come out at the same time that Griffey was wearing them onthe field? I can get the box tag number if someone can tell me the year from that.

Griffeys are, for the most part, categorized in the year in which JR wore them. This pretty much holds true in production as the G9 is an '04 model.Dispite certain hiccups on public release.

So, your Total Griffey Max would be considered '99.

damn... I must say its REAL nice to see this thread back. Hopefully we can get alteast half an injury free season thisyear
eyes.gif
Anybody see those three (i think) pairs of Griff's player samps that were on eBay a couple weeks ago? the seller ended themearly, probably to one of you #%#%@!@*
mad.gif
lol only kidding of course.

peep this outrageous sale tho...

$330- looks like it's going to be quite a while before I land a pair of these

41c3_1.JPG

M!ke

^ It seems Griffs are still all over the place. I landed a second pair of Diamond Furys in the same condition as those ^ for $100.

I have something to show you guys tomorrow. Keep an eye out.

^ please tell me that was not the pair that was up a about a month ago. I NEEEEEEED a pair of those dammit! I've gotsomething to share as well, when I get around to taking pics that is...

M!ke

Originally Posted by babylebron

^ please tell me that was not the pair that was up a about a month ago. I NEEEEEEED a pair of those dammit! I've got something to share as well, when I get around to taking pics that is...

M!ke

OK.........it wasn't that pair.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I have something to show you guys tomorrow. Keep an eye out.

haha... dude, AGM I related perhaps?
laugh.gif

No, but just as cool. I will say this. It's a Griffey first for me.

Back
Top Bottom