The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl's score prediction
mjlol.png

******* on the whole offense
mjcry1.png

Seattle Punter Jon Ryan, punted the ball outside the 13 yard line with his team positioned at the 50. I'm a big fan of special teams now seeing that my team's season got derailed by horrible Special teams

where do you think Goff ends up being ranked among Jamarcus Russel and Tim Couch?

Y'all ***** about how bad of a coach Fisher is. You expect Goff to be a star with a bad coaching staff and not the greatest talent around him?

I had no idea @shatterkneesinc was a PC gamer

Step-Brothers-Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

knew you guys had something in common besides eli.

what does this even mean? :lol:

Virtual reality

Supposely its scary AF in VR

sounds like the black mirror episode.

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

Is Pete the coolest coach in the league?

yes

Rams are wearing all white and all white doesn't and will never count

You better put some respeck on the Bengals all whites.

those were the best color rush jerseys. so much fire.

where do you think Goff ends up being ranked among Jamarcus Russel and Tim Couch?

Y'all ***** about how bad of a coach Fisher is. You expect Goff to be a star with a bad coaching staff and not the greatest talent around him?

Yea this season is a wash imo in regards to judging Goff really. Been drafted into one of the worst situations in the league,he deserves some leeway. I'll be more critical next year

Is Seattle trash?

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] takes

eh division game.

and teams always fired up when they axe their coach esp in this situation.

forgot who the coach was at the time but the Phins put a beating on their opponent the game after they fired whoever it was

Last edited:
Gurley is not very good.  I feel like I am watching a different player this year than I watched last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom