The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy all the Gurley stock if yall don't want it.

Cant do anything when you draft busts like Greg Robinson :smh:

I'll buy all the Gurley stock if yall don't want it.

Cant do anything when you draft busts like Greg Robinson :smh:

Lets not forget that the dude in the position that has the shortest shelf life... I can't imagine running extremely hard and punishing your body when you play for such a ****** team.

2016 can die in a fire man

No joke one of the worst recorded years in history.

everyone i know feels this way. def was a ****** year for so many people i know and so many people and celebrities dying. can't blame people for feeling that way at all. kinda feel bad cause for me it was a good year :\

I mean the election of Trump is enough to put it over the top and right into the ****ter for most :lol: :x

Last edited:
2016 can die in a fire man

No joke one of the worst recorded years in history.

everyone i know feels this way. def was a ****** year for so many people i know and so many people and celebrities dying. can't blame people for feeling that way at all. kinda feel bad cause for me it was a good year :\

I mean the election of Trump is enough to put it over the top and right into the ****ter for most :lol: :x

word no doubt :lol:

so much **** went wrong in 2016

Damn, they kept talking about Fossil, and I just realized it was his son. This whole time I was thinking that he has lost a lot of weight, and I was wondering if he had some sort of health problem recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom