The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to die, but there is no way I would take Kirk Cousins over Blake Bortles.  No shot.

To keep it 1K if I had a choice I'd take Bortles over Kirk because Bortles has a higher upside and better physical tools. However as far as actual NFL stripes, Kirk has earned one last season.

Last edited:
Funny, considering all this faith is being put into a team that was 9-7 last year

:nerd:

View media item 2119815

The best team in the AFC West has the worst QB. Broncos

The worst team in the AFC West has the best QB. Chargers

Best team in the AFC West also has the best QB in the AFC West.

true. 

alex smith really has stepped up his play as a kansas city chief.

Best team in the AFC West also has the best QB in the AFC West.

KC? Raiders gotta prove it to me first cuz. I see them 9-7 at best. Denver still better and KC.

Nonsense.

there hasn't been a repeat NFC East winner since the Eagles from 2001-2004

history is not on the Skins side :nerd:

Giants or Eagles are my pick. Leaning towards Giants because of our WRs and certain defensive players that were added or coming back healthy. I haven't picked the Giants to win our division in years.

Don't like the Giants O line or picking a team with a new HC but he's been on our staff for a few years.

I like the Eagles defense. Don't like their offense and don't know much about their coach yet.

I'm not picking a team to repeat in our division. I think WAS had an overachieving year like the last time they won the division. I like their defense and their WRs though.

Don't like Dallas. Think Romo gets hurt and their defense is gonna be as bad as the Giants last year, maybe worse.

Best thing that happened to the Eagles last year was our kicker hurting his groin in preseason..

Probably would have been 10-6 and stuck with a lot of things

I still think chip can be a good coach, but he gotta do way better than Billy Davis at DC.. And Bradford ain't the answer

Plus unloading so of the bad deals made (Maxwell and Murray)

Best thing that happened to the Eagles last year was our kicker hurting his groin in preseason..

Probably would have been 10-6 and stuck with a lot of things

I still think chip can be a good coach, but he gotta do way better than Billy Davis at DC.. And Bradford ain't the answer

Plus unloading so of the bad deals made (Maxwell and Murray)

I'm not sure Chip has learned from his Eagles disaster

That tempo kills your defense, we saw it last year

I'm not sure Chip has learned from his Eagles disaster

That tempo kills your defense, we saw it last year

Turnovers and constant 3 and outs really killed any chance any of that had.. But chip made his bed on a lot of fronts, obviously

Even on the defense chip wanting a particular thing and refusing to change from that when we had the personnel to do a ton of things.. And Billy is pretty limited

As I said in the team thread, I don't have a ton of faith in dougie.. But I have a ton faith in alot of our coordinators

Last edited:
This is Tannehills year!

View media item 2119621

tanny would somehow find a way to overthrow her.

Panthers fans:

panthers3-pack__32831.1469643705.1280.1280_5b1_5d.jpg

http://bit.ly/2aqQGBA

Patriots fans:

patriots3pack-1024x409.jpeg

http://bit.ly/2apOPtx

do they have the cam fake dive solo edition one and the brady suspension edition one with him wearing a bathrobe and uggz slippers :nerd:

View media item 2119757
But you will be 4-12 this year

if sanchize doesnt show up this may happen. but i think even with poor qb play they are still good for 6 to 8 wins.

:lol: . 4-12 is a stretch. 

them boys won the superbowl with some of the worst QB play ever.

2016 sanchez in theory should be better than 2015 peyton.

at least 7 to 8 wins for the mighty franc's.

:wow:

i know ive said this before but i have a gut feeling sanchez will be good for denver. logic says otherwise but this gut feeling thinks he will be good. dont make me the laughing stock of the nfl thread mark :\

Anything is possible in the NFC East. Cousins is the definition of a fraudulent QB though. Don't see him playing as good as he did last year.

I don't think anyone is taking Kirk over Stafford or Bortles

I would probably take Cousins over Stafford, feel like Staff's already hit his ceiling and it ain't that great.

Bortles might just be a younger Stafford, TBD.

Last edited:
Give me bortles out of the 3.. And I'd rather turn to the draft than the other 2

This Tre Mason stuff seems real bad. I thought he was holding out for money or a trade because he had issues with the Gordon pick but they said he's been on drugs and the cops been at his house a few times this offseason.

I don't think anyone is taking Kirk over Stafford or Bortles
I would probably take Cousins over Stafford, feel like Staff's already hit his ceiling and it ain't that great.

Bortles might just be a younger Stafford, TBD.
CJ81 is my favorite player OF ALL TIME..... but I honestly think he stunted Stafford's growth as a QB. Johnson bailed Stafford out so many times, and Stafford's awareness and accuracy is not what it seemed at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom