The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL's marijuana policy needs to be changed to something more like the MLB and NHL, even though no one in this country watches those sports.

If Bell gets off for that phone thing, gonna be about 50,000 new phones purchased by NFL players next summer. :lol:

*whew*

Hopefully they see what they've got in some of the young OLBs in TC and then go from there if a decision needs to be made about signing someone to bolster depth.

Yea. I like the young boy Preston smith alot. Showed alot of promise to be a rookie..

Probably would've been DPOY had he played all 16 (sorry JJ)

cookfumblegoallinecardinalrecover1.gif

If Bell gets off for that phone thing, gonna be about 50,000 new phones purchased by NFL players next summer. :lol:

That's why I don't see it happening and wouldn't his agent or someone also be in charge of this and notified? Doesn't make sense to me.

If Bell gets off for that phone thing, gonna be about 50,000 new phones purchased by NFL players next summer.
laugh.gif
Word. 
laugh.gif
Like we all joke about using the "NEW PHONE WHO DIS?" excuse, but only in the *** backwards NFL does it actually work.

tom-brady-double-face-palm-ravens.jpeg

For most of them, anyway.
frown.gif

Bruh **** done got crazy for Randy Gregory. His girl pregnant and hes facing a 10 game ban. Hopefully he can bounce back but man you gotta make smarter decisions.

As Dolphins fans we know how Busch league that is.

I've brought it up in here a few times with guys doing that, that's just how some cats are though.

Jaboo learned game 1 that playing the Carolina Panthers isn't the same as playing Wake Forest.

"Those corners didnt break like that in the ACC!??!"

josh-norman-pick-6-against-tampa-bay.gif

Your #1 corner was a rookie out of Wake Forest though....

Touché and he had some rough moments early in the season.

Once the pass rush woke up & we slid Kareem Jackson to nickel buddy started growing up.

dalton4.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom