The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the gifs coming statis. Lol...that Aaron Donald gif :wow:

It's crazy how skilled and fast that big man is...add in he's still growing into his game and should theoretically only get better...he's such a treat to watch. I love any and all film breakdowns pertaining to Aaron Donald.

Umm....dude dropped like 50 lbs. Looks almost like he did at Miami
nerd.gif
Easier to slip in and out of stalls
nerd.gif
Ben prefers this look. Says the black makes him look thinner.

Last edited:
Ed Werder @Edwerderespn
#******** internal discussions about how to replace Junior Galette have included Greg Hardy, per sources. Josh Norman would advocate for him

Double teams? We handle that too

85991c37ce974bce495c65e07e1c9883.gif

Those two gifs shows how much of a beast dude truly is...pure finesse vs Atlanta..just skill and finesse which is crazy considering how big he is...

Then straight bully ball vs the saints with a nice move tied in....

Two of my favorite to see operate on the dline that haven't gotten any gif love; Michael Bennett and fletcher cox...

Can't wait to see cox at that 3 technique now that philly is back to a 4-3, boy about to do numbers...more,numbers...

SM thinking about replacing woman beater Galette with alleged woman beater Hardy :smokin

Only thing is...junior galette somehow got swept under the rug in dc...idk how...but it did...

You can't do that with Greg hardy...he's a circus no matter where he goes...so I'm interested to see how Bruce Allen handles this one....he's been pushing all the right buttons so far...lets see how this shakes out..

Hope my guy Q balls out in Detroit.

**** Greg Hardy. He was causing issues in Dallas so I wouldn't mind him causing issues in Washington.

SM thinking about replacing woman beater Galette with alleged woman beater Hardy :smokin

Only thing is...junior galette somehow got swept under the rug in dc...idk how...but it did...

You can't do that with Greg hardy...he's a circus no matter where he goes...so I'm interested to see how Bruce Allen handles this one....he's been pushing all the right buttons so far...lets see how this shakes out..

Off the field stuff aside, I'm worried about his personality meshing on the team. The talent is clearly there, but dude blows up all the time and isn't the best teammate. There's good cohesion/leadership on the Skins roster, so maybe SM is looking at it from the perspective of the captains being able to keep Hardy in check.

I dunno...

I'm over the off field Hardy incident. Question is can he play at a high level and keep a low profile in the locker room and outside of it as a member of the team.

Gregory reportedly facing longer ban after another substance abuse violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom