The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone check on @itsaboutthattime. He jumped off the roof of his house in joy. 
laugh.gif

"the Vikings general manager said the team would not be forced into overpaying for a quarterback in a trade before the season."

LOL.

Bridgewater's 2015 numbers:

3231 yards, 14 TD's, 9 INT's, 65.3%, 88.7 rating

Bradford's 2015 numbers:

3725 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's, 65%, 86.4 rating

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I just read somewhere the Vikings were saying some of the offers they were getting for a QB were laughable.

Bridgewater's 2015 numbers:

3231 yards, 14 TD's, 9 INT's, 65.3%, 88.7 rating

Bradford's 2015 numbers:

3725 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's, 65%, 86.4 rating

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This is the point I was going to make. How much difference is Bradford production in comparison to Bridgewater.

I think they made a lateral move to stay in playoff contention for at least the next 2 years.

This is the point I was going to make. How much difference is Bradford production in comparison to Bridgewater.

I think they made a lateral move to stay in playoff contention for at least the next 2 years.

How is it possibly a "lateral" move if you give up a 1st and 4th round pick for a QB who was worse and is older than the one you had?

Especially when they could've gotten a QB who's just as mid for much less?

This is a horrible move, no way to paint it.

They do this because their window is now. It's the defense that carries them. Not the first team that relies on this recipe with a below average to average QB.

The excitement is still sucked out of me.

this is a good move for the Vikings IMO

Bradford can manage that team, Teddy may never be the same, I highly doubt he's close to ready to play game 1 in 2017

Howie Roseman needs to be arrested

but I actually think this makes A LOT of sense for Minny

You also thought starting Bradford over Wentz was a good decision too so this isn't surprising.

Luckily for you, your team FO knew better and fell into a blessed situation.

Teddy's mobility is/was :smile:() vastly superior to Bradford's and the former's progression was on the upswing while the latter's has already peaked and starting to fall off, so simply comparing their passing numbers is a bit disingenuous.

How is it possibly a "lateral" move if you give up a 1st and 4th round pick for a QB who was worse and is older than the one you had?

Especially when they could've gotten a QB who's just as mid for much less?

This is a horrible move, no way to paint it.

Vikings had no leverage. Eveyone knew they were desperate. As said, other offers were probably worse. This one the best of the worse.

Eagles are some thieves. Well dones on that part.

@8PM at MSG Go read what I wrote.
I stated exactly what he gains.
I'll choose to ignore your comparison of Kaep to being in the ranks of Rae Carruth who murdered a pregnant woman and hid in the trunk of a car... because you know... that's not even close to being the same as what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do this because their window is now. It's the defense that carries them. Not the first team that relies on this recipe with a below average to average QB.

Huge fan of your defense but it's not last year Denver level that's enough to carry you through the playoffs.

This team still needed Teddy to take that extra step to really be a contender.

Vikings had no leverage. Eveyone knew they were desperate. As said, other offers were probably worse. This one the best of the worse.

You really believe they couldn't have gotten Kaep without giving up a 1st?

Honestly you're just better off signing a guy off the street and restarting next season.

Keep your pick and make a trade package to move up and get Watson in the 2017 draft.

Instead, y'all are stuck with a mediocre QB who's not going to improve.

this is a good move for the Vikings IMO

Bradford can manage that team, Teddy may never be the same, I highly doubt he's close to ready to play game 1 in 2017

Good move I agree with.
Good price? Not even close.

Huge fan of your defense but it's not last year Denver level that's enough to carry you through the playoffs.

This team still needed Teddy to take that extra step to really be a contender.

We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom