The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live right in the middle of the city of Pittsburgh and I still experience racism on a semi-regular basis. What the hell does where you live have anything to do with it?

If you think America is somehow not as racist like it was in the past then you really are totally oblivious to what's been going on in this country. Especially in the last 3-4 years.

And then to laugh at everybody else who's actually been paying attention...:lol:

Please tell me exactly what you consider to be the racism you experience on a semi-regular basis. I wanna know what exactly you're considering racism.

@im that one Please tell me what exactly does Keap have to gain in a league where executives consider him to be among the ranks of Rae Carruth and he DIDN'T EVEN COMMIT A CRIME. Where the vast majority of middle america and rich republican types want to maintain the status quo also make up a huge percentage of the NFL's fan base? Where black QBs have a shorter leash than any other group of players?

If anything he put a huge target on his back and did it while he's potentially on the outs.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Minnesota Vikings are trading for Eagles' QB Sam Bradford, league sources tell ESPN.

:nerd:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31s31 seconds ago
The #Vikings traded a 1st round pick and more to the #Eagles for QB Sam Bradford, source said.

holy ****....vikes panicked

The #Vikings traded a 1st round pick and more to the #Eagles for QB Sam Bradford, source said.

Wow, this is a mistake if I've ever seen one. :x

Why would you handicap your future for Sam Bradford?

******* NFL teams man, sometimes I just don't get it.

teddy's injury gotta be worse than what they're telling us...no way you give up a 1st and more to rent a qb for 1 year

Last edited:

sick.gif

who approved this

Last edited:
Would rather let Teddy throw from his hospital bed than give up a 1st for Sam ******* Bradford.

Holy **** Vikings, Prince did not die for this. :smh:

I did see a headline that said Teddy could be out for 1-2 years

Looks like 2+ it is... damn 

Sam Bradford has been mid/reggie his whole career, has a balky knee and you give up a 1st for him.

They coulda probably got Kaep for the low too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom