The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until the games come on...I really hope Texans come thru...do not wanna see Raiders without Carr in the next round

Pick 1 individual defensive player to have a good game out of any of this weekends games. Asking for a friend of course. He's in a fantasy playoff pool :nerd: .

Landon Collins is the highest upside because of the potential for an INT. Solid, consistent pick with the least volatility would be Bobby Wagner.

oujSS.gif

How has Suh been this year? Havent really heard anything about him. I know he copped some slander last year after getting paid. Is he back in top 3 form?

Still a beast just has to be giving a **** from what I've seen (which isn't much to be fair)

Pick 1 individual defensive player to have a good game out of any of this weekends games. Asking for a friend of course. He's in a fantasy playoff pool :nerd: .

Landon Collins is the highest upside because of the potential for an INT. Solid, consistent pick with the least volatility would be Bobby Wagner.

i'd go Mack

Yeah, that actually is a really good one. Especially given the matchup.

Go with Mack.

Last edited:
Maaann...I was gonna catch up on this thread, but on the first page I was seeing nothing but red and got frustrated then pissed off. :lol:

Skipped to the last page. Wtf was that about? Jesus.

Have no idea who did that bro. :nerd:
Let's not worry about it :pimp:

You ready for football tomorrow?

I won't be watching. I'll check for score updates, but I have little interest right now. The wife and I are going to a movie during the second game and OAK/HOU...I just can't get even remotely excited. I'll be cleaning out my storage unit, to put context to it. That's how disinterested I am.

Welp...The wife is out and about and I'm still nursing this hangover. Probability is high, at this point, that I am a liar based on last night's post. :lol:

I'm watching the Bo Pelini's vs JMU for christ sake. Raiders/Texans can't be this bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom