The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 1 individual defensive player to have a good game out of any of this weekends games. Asking for a friend of course. He's in a fantasy playoff pool :nerd: .

Whole AFC is trash. Rivers should have left and went to Houston or Buffalo a year or two ago. No clue why he signed with SD again.

If McGloin is healthy enough to be the backup, why wouldn't they start him? Crabtree is their third string QB. Would love to see that.

Didn't answer any of the questions I asked.

I have no doubt average to above average QB could win 11-12 games in he divisions / with the tools this team has.

Hes not avg or above avg tho, he's a top 6-10 QB in the game and even higher when his team healthy...but 9 kids would have to move...Ain't Rivers from Texas?

Whole AFC is trash. Rivers should have left and went to Houston or Buffalo a year or two ago. No clue why he signed with SD again.

If McGloin is healthy enough to be the backup, why wouldn't they start him? Crabtree is their third string QB. Would love to see that.

I agree with that

Cause McGloin sucks, they're hoping Cook is some kind of idiot savant and gets them pass the Brocket

Pick 1 individual defensive player to have a good game out of any of this weekends games. Asking for a friend of course. He's in a fantasy playoff pool :nerd: .

Ha-Ha because hes constantly cleaning up for our sorry CB's

Last edited:
McGloin was skittish/excited against Denver's pressure and couldn't contain it.

He didn't have the benefit of a 2nd half showing w/ the injury.

Cook despite the sudden turn of events was a little more calm and building something which surprised coaches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep Let's just pretend like Tennessee didnt hand most of yalls team L's.....we had a losing record against the AFCS

Off subject... But do you guys think Rivers should go elsewhere and give himself a better chance to win?

rivers to denver for a 5th :nerd: do it elway :nerd:

Romo is going to Denver.

only if romo brings that dallas offensive line.

suh

Yep Let's just pretend like Tennessee didnt hand most of yalls team L's.....we had a losing record against the AFCS
@kdslittlebro  Chiefs came back in the end to get the division title which I respect, but you have to admit that comeback by MM8 in Kansas City was impressive. 

How has Suh been this year? Havent really heard anything about him. I know he copped some slander last year after getting paid. Is he back in top 3 form?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom