The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with AR12 for MVP. That run was crazy and his numbers during the run were crazy. I wouldn't be mad if Matt Ryan got it, he had an MVP season. I wouldn't give it to Brady. He missed games and Jimmy boy put up Brady type numbers when he played for him.

Mad Max was dope. Can't believe people didn't like it. I never saw the originals, just the new one.

Last edited:
Mad Max was ok.

Tom Hardy is ok.

Don't know what he's done that has NT on his ****.

Last edited:
I think it's between Ryan and Rodgers. They aren't giving it to Brady after he missed four games.

At the end of the day, Ryan had a better season from start to finish. Ryan has a better record, QB rating, completion percentage, and more passing yards than Rodgers. Only thing Rodgers has on Ryan is TDs.

Ryan should get the nod.

Hardy is great IMO. for the simple fact that i can never recognize him in his roles. he's like a shape shifter :lol:

I never imagined that I would say this but Matt Ryan probably does deserve the MVP but I doubt they give it to him

Last edited:
Because he's not that good.

Half them yards probably came off screens and flat routes to Freeman and Coleman

false half his yards this season where not dump off yards to the backs. i've watched every game couldn't be further from the truth. Falcons don't even run screens that often anymore.

EDIT: For proof Coleman and Freeman have 883 combined passing yards and Matt threw for 4944. Thats not half. He spread the ball around this season better then he ever has before

Last edited:
Matt Ryan didn't need 10 games of throwing his team under the bus, blaming the head coach, defensive coordinator, o-line, receivers, running game, and skipping loved ones funerals before showing up.

Because he's not that good.

Half them yards probably came off screens and flat routes to Freeman and Coleman
incredulous.gif

Matt Ryan didn't need 10 games of throwing his team under the bus, blaming the head coach, defensive coordinator, o-line, receivers, running game, and skipping loved ones funerals before showing up.

exactly.

and people keep saying Brady missed four games so he can't be MVP. well Rodgers played like bigfoot's **** for half the season. but i guess the Fraud put up good fantasy stats so it doesn't matter?

and if the Fraud was playing fine all season long, clearly there's another MVP on the team if the team didn't get it going until week 11. you know, maybe when one of the WRs finally showed up and started playing well? hmmm....

for me it's:

1) Zeke
2) Ryan
3) Brady

DJ should be there, too. leaving him out since he's not realistically going to get votes from the dumb ******* writers

Shoud be a 2 player race between Zeke and Matty.

But I'm afraid Rodgers will get it with all the slurping that's been going on this past week. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom