The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup fellas? Not being able to hit NT at work hurts :frown:.

how's the new gig?

besides no NT :x

So far so good. Much better area, everyone in the office is friendly and way more amenities. Having a kitchenette is already an upgrade :lol: .

A bit overwhelming considering it's brand new work to me, and a lot of Excel (which I'm familiar with but could use some tips & tricks), but I'm slowly getting the feel for their operation.

Sup fellas? Not being able to hit NT at work hurts :frown:.

how's the new gig?

besides no NT :x

So far so good. Much better area, everyone in the office is friendly and way more amenities. Having a kitchenette is already an upgrade :lol: .

A bit overwhelming considering it's brand new work to me, and a lot of Excel (which I'm familiar with but could use some tips & tricks), but I'm slowly getting the feel for their operation.

nice, man. yeah excel can be a bit tricky at first but you'll pick it up quick. i used to have no idea even though i took a class in college. but learned it crazy fast on my first job.

I must have been seeing things, but I believe I read his brother is declaring early for the draft..

No way that can be true though

Must be another watt.. no way he abandones his team like that.. and accepts money to play the game he loves so much.. no way

Dude I hear you on the kitchenette. My job currently was the first place I have worked in that had one.

I was like sweet I could finally bring food that needed to be heated up for lunch. :lol:

15 bucks (minimum) per day for lunch, had me like :x when I looked at my Amex every month lol

I know I'm mad late but Rogue One is the best action movie I've seen years.

Everything I've ever seen Star Wars is meh until tonight

Dude I hear you on the kitchenette. My job currently was the first place I have worked in that had one.

I was like sweet I could finally bring food that needed to be heated up for lunch. :lol:

15 bucks (minimum) per day for lunch, had me like :x when I looked at my Amex every month lol

Where I was prior, we had a microwave and a mini-fridge for 10+ of us :smh: . Not even a damn water cooler. It's nice to have a Keurig, tea, etc.

I always bring lunch. Once in a while I'm sure I will go out, but ideally I want to avoid that and not turn it into a habit.

Where I was prior, we had a microwave and a mini-fridge for 10+ of us :smh: . Not even a damn water cooler. It's nice to have a Keurig, tea, etc.

I always bring lunch. Once in a while I'm sure I will go out, but ideally I want to avoid that and not turn it into a habit.

Oh wow. Damn that was better than my last place though. :rofl:

Our Keurig machine was there though but the company never supplied anything. I would buy boxes and rarely anyone replenished so after a while I was like **** ya'll. haha

Yea bro going out for lunch really adds up if done everyday.

Love bringing leftover dinners now. Except for anything seafood or if I happen to have something with curry. Not about to bomb the office. :lol:

Oh wow. Damn that was better than my last place though. :rofl:

Our Keurig machine was there though but the company never supplied anything. I would buy boxes and rarely anyone replenished so after a while I was like **** ya'll. haha

Yea bro going out for lunch really adds up if done everyday.

Love bringing leftover dinners now. Except for anything seafood or if I happen to have something with curry. Not about to bomb the office. :lol:

:lol: The office supplies it all. I believe they get the K-Cups, tea bags, etc from WB Mason along with paper and all that. I figured we had to bring that in on our own but a co-worker told me don't bother.

It really was such a joke where I was before. Very minimal offerings and the environment was a black hole.

Last edited:

We have a full size kitchen at my work but I'm a 4 minute drive to work. Eat at home, let the dogs out. It's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom