The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no, Ronda ain't like Tyson
She was only looking good at first because she was fighting in a just developing division and now she's getting knocked out by women that actually got legit standup skills
Fraud!
And she said she could fight Money Mayweather hahahahahhahahahahahahahha
900x900px-LL-20a47c8e_downloadfile.gif

I only compared her to Tyson in career trajectory, not actual skill in comparison to peers. There's no ****** way you could convince me Buster ****** Douglas was actually better than Tyson :lol: dude didn't have his head on straight

I don't see her making a Tyson comeback outside the ring/octagon either. She's a terrible actor, not that interesting/quotable, and not very likable

I only compared her to Tyson in career trajectory, not actual skill in comparison to peers. There's no ****** way you could convince me Buster ****** Douglas was actually better than Tyson :lol: dude didn't have his head on straight
I know
Just tired of how overrated the lady is and was
Good riddance
Long live Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes

I don't see her making a Tyson comeback outside the ring/octagon either. She's a terrible actor, not that interesting/quotable, and not very likable

It was all about her mystique. The magazine covers, the movie roles. Now that's completely gone. I heard she got 3mil though so she straight. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah idk why everyone keeps saying she'll have hollywood to fall back on like she's actually an actor. That was entirely predicated on her aura as an undefeated fighter lol. It's especially gone with the way she disappears like a baby if she doesn't win.

Last edited:
Anyway, how about that Cody and Dom Cruz fight :pimp:

Wish I could have watched this live instead of having to watch the whole match in the middle of 3 AM :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom