new year's prolly gonna be worse
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Was she #NTthick
she wasn't #NTthick but she was pretty ugly 
roll.gif
 but I was on a dry spell and it needed to be done.. however.. that girl could suck a golf ball through a straw 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i won't bring random chicks back to my spot. we're always going to their place :lol:

a chick i'm dating is fine, obviously. but some rando from the bar or bumble? nah :lol:

see that doesn't even phase me, I bring them back here all the time

I live on the edge, none of them have ever been crazy enough to warrant a change and I will probably get murdered next time because I say this

i won't bring random chicks back to my spot. we're always going to their place
laugh.gif

a chick i'm dating is fine, obviously. but some rando from the bar or bumble? nah
laugh.gif

I live on the edge, none of them have ever been crazy enough to warrant a change and I will probably get murdered next time because I say this
this.. has been a non issue for me.. i feel more likely to get murdered going somewhere else 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i won't bring random chicks back to my spot. we're always going to their place :lol:

a chick i'm dating is fine, obviously. but some rando from the bar or bumble? nah :lol:

:lol:

it's not even that. just easier to leave her spot whenever than to get her to leave. had one girl ask me the next morning, "so what are we going to do today???"

i was thinking, "WE are not doing anything. you're leaving and i'm going to go on living my life" :lol:

this.. has been a non issue for me.. i feel more likely to get murdered going somewhere else :lol:

the only bad thing that ever happened was a chick had her car towed because her dumb *** parked overnight in a CVS parking lot when there is street parking all over

:lol:

it's not even that. just easier to leave her spot whenever than to get her to leave. had one girl ask me the next morning, "so what are we going to do today???"

i was thinking, "WE are not doing anything. you're leaving and i'm going to go on living my life" :lol:

I just pull some BS like I gotta go to my sister's in NJ so they leave when they think I need to shower and get ready to leave

Last edited:
Goddammit I have to wait for these two girls to get ready smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom