The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennis player anna kocnacova is gorgeous in person..

Most are skinny as hell, like dwade's wife and roller girl

And most of the dudes are tiny as hell

Kournikova?

She's a goddess in all formats.

No but i didnt realize chick was that beautiful.. i was speechless watching her walk pass me.. like i was prepared to say some smarta×£¥× shht.. then i was just caught mouth open

Tight body too.. well back then

there's a bar in NY that does a Truck Bomb. it's a pitcher of Guinness and you drop a high ball of jameson into it. 90 seconds and it's free. otherwise it's like $85 :lol:

I could do that no problem. Serious. I would black out though

i tried it but it took me 2+ minutes. and then i got hit with like a 9 hour black out :lol:

I would seriously do it under peer pressure :lol:
I break damn near everytime when it involves drinking.
I have never drank at a Seahawks game and @dakid23 almost got me to break last Saturday

Most are skinny as hell, like dwade's wife and roller girl

i got a funny story about c-blocking D. Wade in Vegas and getting stonefaced by KD for doing it :lol:

it was all unintentional and i was hammered

Was in the middle of a fight down here with my boys and some tourist dudes.. was trying break it up before things got to too bad

End up bumping into a red headed dude about 2 inches under me.. tiny as hell

Had to double take.. dal0e ernheart jr

No way DSA would snitch. We got some lurkers.
I can't see a regular telling.

yeah i mean i was joking about it earlier, but i been dealing with TB12 slander since i first started posting in S&T. **** ain't new. i did get banned originally in 2003 or 2004 for responding to some of the slander :lol:

Last edited:
Only NTer I ever reported in S&T was Jumpman once because he was being obnoxious in the Warriors haters thread

Last edited:
No way DSA would snitch. We got some lurkers.
I can't see a regular telling.
Speak for yourself 
laugh.gif

Kidding

DSA was right by me yesterday. Could have linked up for Di Fara.

next time for sure. dem sqaure slices..... *ElPablo Noah pic*

The owner is legit a living legend. Guy works at his own pace and DGAF :lol: :pimp:

:rofl: was telling my mom this. his daughter shouting out orders at him and he just out here taking his sweet time. had to snap a pic of the living legend making my pie :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom