The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure 651 has said some slick **** to me before.

Never thought about reporting him. 

Or anyone for that matter. 

word. even when people "go at me" on here...never felt like it was personal or anything :lol:

i know there is one dude on here that reported me because i said he clearly doesn't read good (word to dave chapelle in blue streak). and no it wasn't big mike. dude will pop up like the candyman if you mutter his name. he's the only dude on here who i legit would not care to have a beer with :lol:

FTD
Jetpack

I only get offended at the Cam slander
got me feeling like

TO-1.jpg

Pretty sure 651 has said some slick **** to me before.

Never thought about reporting him. 

Or anyone for that matter. 

word. even when people "go at me" on here...never felt like it was personal or anything :lol:

i know there is one dude on here that reported me because i said he clearly doesn't read good (word to dave chapelle in blue streak). and no it wasn't big mike. dude will pop up like the candyman if you mutter his name. he's the only dude on here who i legit would not care to have a beer with :lol:

FTD
Jetpack

nah none of those. i rag on FTD a ton but he's a great sport about it.

i'm not saying the name either. don't need her showing up into this thread. god forbid it's that time of the month for her :smh:

Tennis player anna kocnacova is gorgeous in person..

Most are skinny as hell, like dwade's wife and roller girl

And most of the dudes are tiny as hell

I've gotten into it with just about everyone on NT at some point. Only been thread banned once (LeBron 11 thread) and banned from NT outright once for the dust up in here last season. Meth let me back in both times after a month.

Better be some dweebs lurking that's doing all this reporting. If you're a regular and telling on dudes you don't deserve this thread.

I got banned from the jay z and Kanye thread for posting links :lol:
Meth didn't let me back in :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom