The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yessir :pimp:

have you been? will be my first time
Yep! Went to school about 20 mins away from Pepe's. Been there plenty of times over my 4 years. It lives up to the hype IMO. Just so you know there's kind of an extended part right behind the original building that makes the same great pizza with not nearly as long of a wait (if you don't care about sitting in the original establishment).

yessir :pimp:

have you been? will be my first time
Yep! Went to school about 20 mins away from Pepe's. Been there plenty of times over my 4 years. It lives up to the hype IMO. Just so you know there's kind of an extended part right behind the original building that makes the same great pizza with not nearly as long of a wait (if you don't care about sitting in the original establishment).

ah good to know. thanks, homie :pimp:

:lol:

that chick is actually brunette but puts blond highlights and bulls*** in her hair. it's a good friend's bi cousin that i hooked up with a few times. never was a GF. just the go-to when we're out drinking together

eddie...you're half right. into the snow-bunnies, but the brunette and dark haired ones :evil:

she's bi?!?

drop her off on your way to that cheesesteak

that chick is actually brunette but puts blond highlights and bulls*** in her hair. it's a good friend's bi cousin that i hooked up with a few times. never was a GF. just the go-to when we're out drinking together

eddie...you're half right. into the snow-bunnies, but the brunette and dark haired ones :evil:

she's bi?!?

drop her off on your way to that cheesesteak

she's out in CA :lol:

Asian brunettes :pimp: :evil:

never been with a 100% asian chick. white & korean one. filipino & mexican. but never full asian :lol:

never been with a 100% asian chick. white & korean one. filipino & mexican. but never full asian :lol:

Heard they got that sideways ***** :nerd:

My pedigree allows me to slide right in to the 100% Asian women :pimp:
Honestly it doesn't matter doe :lol:

Heard they got that sideways ***** :nerd:
:rofl:
Gotta love false stereotypes

1st round of food draft

1. @a55a5in11 -Flaming Sword Brochette of Tenderloin
2.@Air Spider 777 -Pernil and Arroz con Gandules
3. @Chester McFloppy -King Henry VIII cut of prime rib
4. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce -Memphis style ribs
5. EddieDoyers EddieDoyers - Daikoku ramen with tonkotsu broth and kotteri
6. @Elpablo21 -Dugeness Crab Sandwich and and Fries
7. HNL HI HNL HI -Dry Aged Creekstone Côte de Boeuf with Roasted Bone Marrow
8. @im that one -Sam's Chowder House Lobster roll w/ old bay fries
9. @Mamba MVP-Spaghetti Neri
10.@nickmaz96 -Chicken parmigiana
11. spacedoodoo spacedoodoo -Pasta De frutos
12. stillin729 stillin729 -Maine lobster bake
13. @LiCeNseD To BaLL- Black Cod with Miso
Round 2
1. LTB- Wagyu Kobe steak
2. Stillin -Dog Good Hope Solo burger
3. Spacedoodoo -Dueling Roosters (chicken and waffles)
4. Nickmaz -Spaghetti Carbonara
5. Mamba MVP -Krispy Kreme Triple Decker Cheeseburger
6. I'm that one -Bone in rib eye with bone marrow
7. HNL HI -spaghetti con tobiko e calamar
8. Elpablo -Caribbean Roast Sandwich
9. Eddiengambino- Nashville Hot Chicken sandwich
10. DSA- NY thin crust pepperoni pizza
11. Chester- Mac n cheese
12. Air Spider- Italian sub
13. A55a5in11-Double bacon deluxe burger
Round 3

1. @a55a5in11 -The little Red Wagon Hand Dipped Corn Dog
2.@Air Spider 777 -Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding
3. @Chester McFloppy -Apple Brandy & Pecan Pie ice cream
4. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce -Fried Ice Cream
5. EddieDoyers EddieDoyers -Nutella Nut Churro Sundae
6. @Elpablo21 -pulled pork sandwich
7. HNL HI HNL HI -The Reggie
8. @im that one - freshly killed and butchered elk steak with avacado and jalapeños
9. @Mamba MVP- Muscovy Duck
10.@nickmaz96 -rainbow cookies
11. spacedoodoo spacedoodoo -Fried Green tomatoes eggs benedict.
12. stillin729 stillin729
13. @LiCeNseD To BaLL

stillin729 stillin729 it's your turn

y'all gotta work this week?

I didn't save enough vacation :x

Same here :smh:

wait what did I miss here? what happened?
been sick all this year.. I guess part of my esophagus is jacked up. I guess a valve or something like that.
It doesn't keep my stomach acid down so it's in my mouth constantly 24 7 and it's worn down my teeth in less then a year. So I'm in the process of getting fundoplication surgery to fix it.

Get well fam, hope everything goes smoothly.

Soooooo cowboys are going bench romo but NOT dak this weekend?

:nerd:

And:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...uarterback-meeting-wants-passing-plays-122716

:rofl: c'mon man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom