The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Gase's Fins already have dibs on 2nd place behind the Jimmy led Pats though

That being said,don't wanna see him with a legit QB :lol:

Last edited:
They said last week Rex would probably be fired because they didn't want to lose Anthony Lynn. Teams have already shown interest in him.

AFCE belongs to NE until BB retires. Last year the Jets looked like an actual threat to people. This year Miami does. Next year it'll be Buffalo. Miami doesn't have a real QB, they're not winning ****. BB owns that division until he retires.

Last edited:
Rex screwed himself bringing in Rob and letting him run the defense.
Jeff Fisher to the Bills.

Don't remember the last time this many coaches were fired during the season. Why not wait one more week?

Positions in the Trump administration are filling up fast.

Word. Bills have too much talent to be as bad as they are.
Coughlin would have this team in the playoffs.

Dont really agree with Tyrod Taylor being benched as now rumored.

Sure, bench the guy who just threw for 329 and 3 TD's last week and kept the team in the game.

If the bills had a pro style offense where they actually Passed the ball, they'd probably be in the playoff race.

As a lover of many things NFL, my only hope and wish is that I can have just one season Rex Ryan-free. Just give me one. And that includes any of the stations hiring him for studio work.

Tyrod benched so he doesn't risk an injury and guaranteeing his contract for next year. EJ starting. I don't agree with it but I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom