The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
 I can understand if it's not your favorite, but to actually dislike it?
I'll eat it, I don't hate it... It just doesn't do it for me like it seems to do it for most others and I'll pass on it.

The above-mentioned Lobster Mac or Crab Mac I could definitely get down with though, the salty/buttery seafood flavor is my ****.

Wish I could take credit for it, but someone on the ESPN comments section called Matt Ryan, "Melty Ice." :lol:

Why isn't Tampa out of the playoffs yet?! They not mathematically out...

HOW TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

— Buccaneers beat Panthers in Week 17 AND

— Colts beat Jaguars in Week 17 AND

— Cowboys beat Eagles in Week 17 AND

— Lions beat Packers in Week 17 AND

— Titans beat Texans in Week 17 AND

— 49ers beat Seahawks in Week 17 AND

— ******** and Giants TIE in Week 17

Last edited:
Why isn't Tampa out of the playoffs yet
Why isn't Tampa out of the playoffs yet?! They not mathematically out...

HOW TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

— Buccaneers beat Panthers in Week 17 AND

— Colts beat Jaguars in Week 17 AND

— Cowboys beat Eagles in Week 17 AND

— Lions beat Packers in Week 17 AND

— Titans beat Texans in Week 17 AND

— 49ers beat Seahawks in Week 17 AND

— ******** and Giants TIE in Week 17

Wait what does AFC games got to do with them?!?

Last edited:
Was going to get a sandwich from Paseo last time I was in Seattle...smh they was closed. I was devastated.

All of this food talk has me hungry...excuse me while I go fantasize about a plate of LC's or Joes burnt ends.

IDK why the Bills fired Rex

Team hasn't made the playoffs since '99 and now wanna act like they have high standards :lol:

Team hasn't made the playoffs since '99 and now wanna act like they have high standards :lol:

Dude has the best winning percentage of any coach since Levy iirc too :lol:,Bills gonna Bills though

Bad teams never have enough of the thing they really need, patience

Speaking of,hopefully Hue getting a W last week grants him a stay of execution until he gets a QB :lol:

A firing that would make sense would be Marv,that team has definitely plateaued under him and they won't be getting any better imo. They're definitely in need of a culture change

Last edited:

Team hasn't made the playoffs since '99 and now wanna act like they have high standards
laugh.gif
I mean, what you want them to do just accept mediocracy?

Dudes a defensive coach who made their defense worse.

[thread="651382"]
Quote:
[/thread]

I mean, what you want them to do just accept mediocracy?

Dudes a defensive coach who made their defense worse.

Surely that had something to do with his brother being in charge on that side of the ball :lol:

Last edited:
I think I would have given Rex one more year. This was only his second year. Rob had to go.

Don't remember the last time this many coaches were fired during the season. Why not wait one more week?

Rex said he was doing media if he got fired, hopefully he does. He will be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom