The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants don't have anything to play for on Sunday. Would be surprised if we won. Unless they want redemption after that embarrassing loss to y'all earlier in the year but I doubt it.

IF WAS misses the playoffs, does that hurt Kirk's money? Team should have taken a step forward not backwards with Gruden, those WRs and that OL.

F that

Tom Coughlin aint resting players neither should Mac

These fools will not eat free lunch

We sending them packing

Don't think they'll rest players. I don't see the Giants showing up but I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm looking at the playoff seeding and I don't see the Skins...

You will after that game.

Giants don't have anything to play for on Sunday. Would be surprised if we won. Unless they want redemption after that embarrassing loss to y'all earlier in the year but I doubt it.

IF WAS misses the playoffs, does that hurt Kirk's money? Team should have taken a step forward not backwards with Gruden, those WRs and that OL.

Offense took a step forward. The defense took many steps back.

How did the offense take a step forward if they struggled to score TDs this season? How did the defense take a step back if they added Norman, you said that would make a huge impact.

Bell putting da team on his back doe
I'm looking at the playoff seeding and I don't see the Skins...

You will after that game.

Offense took a step forward. The defense took many steps back.

Don't y'all need Greenbay to lose?

Don't think they'll rest players. I don't see the Giants showing up but I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.
How did the offense take a step forward if they struggled to score TDs this season? How did the defense take a step back if they added Norman, you said that would make a huge impact.

Through 16 games last year we scored 338 points. This season through 15 games we've scored 386 points.

Through 16 games last year we scored 338 points. This season through 15 games we've scored 386 points.

Thanks for the info. Defense gave up more points than last year as well?

Detroit winning tomorrow night. GB winning Sunday night.

flacco had 1 good run in the playoffs.
That "one good run" was arguably one of the greatest playoff runs by a QB of all-time, though
it doesn't make him elite tho. 

Ben made AB for a while. 
Then Eli made Odell
odell was a 1st round pick with a ton of hype. 

AB was a 6th rounder, who almost got cut in the pre-season of his rookie year.

it's not the same lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom