The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flacco and Eli are 1 and 2 best road playoff record :pimp:

Don't nobody care about Eli's playoff road record. He's gonna get embarrassed on the road next Sunday.

Giants don't have anything to play for on Sunday. Would be surprised if we won. Unless they want redemption after that embarrassing loss to y'all earlier in the year but I doubt it.

IF WAS misses the playoffs, does that hurt Kirk's money? Team should have taken a step forward not backwards with Gruden, those WRs and that OL.

Giants don't have anything to play for on Sunday. Would be surprised if we won. Unless they want redemption after that embarrassing loss to y'all earlier in the year but I doubt it.

IF WAS misses the playoffs, does that hurt Kirk's money? Team should have taken a step forward not backwards with Gruden, those WRs and that OL.

F that

Tom Coughlin aint resting players neither should Mac

These fools will not eat free lunch

We sending them packing

I'm looking at the playoff seeding and I don't see the Skins...

You will after that game.

Offense took a step forward. The defense took many steps back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom