The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Holidays, man. Hanukkah?

Nope
I don't have a religion and I don't partake in the festivities

i hear you on that. i'm not religious at all, either. my parents are but they're not Christian or anything so i guess it's weird we do Xmas. always just liked doing the Xmas tree and lights and giving presents thing. we don't go to mass or anything :lol:

Last edited:
i hear you on that. i'm not religious at all, either. my parents are but they're not Christian or anything so i guess it's weird we do Xmas. always just liked doing the Xmas tree and lights and giving presents thing. we don't go to mass or anything :lol:

Nah it aint weird.
No one is obligated to celebrate or not to celebrate a holiday.
Do what you want to do.

I honestly forgot their is a religious aspect to Christmas for some. My parents are Christians but they never really viewed or treated Christmas as a Christian holiday. They just treated it like a holiday like 4th of July or something.

Last edited:
I honestly forgot their is a religious aspect to Christmas for some. My parents are Christians but they never really viewed or treated Christmas as a Christian holiday. They just treated it like a holiday like 4th of July or something.

Same here.

except white people be gettin' presents n **** on the 4th tho. It's like a summer Christmas for them.

White people get presents on July 4th?
Wut :lol:
Those North Carolinians are interesting then
they probably get guns and ammo as presents that day and fire those guns in the sky shouting "MURICA"

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

In high school there were a couple people that would always show off the presents or gifts they would receive on the 4th.

Most of it would be little American trinkets like a flag, or ball, just something small.

One dude I knew would get like full on gifts, like a new pair of shoes.

No bs. It was weird to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom