The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Story sucks
We gotta fight
pull up

U3K8R4V.gif

When Romo went down and it was announced he'd miss 6-10 weeks everyone said we'd be 6-10 at best.

Now all of a sudden it's no surprise we're NFC east champs :lol:

When Romo went down and it was announced he'd miss 6-10 weeks everyone said we'd be 6-10 at best.

Now all of a sudden it's no surprise we're NFC east champs :lol:

I'm not saying that. Before the season started, mad people picked Dallas. Washington and NY got a lot of love too. Dig up the prediction thread, plenty of Dallas in there AND there was plenty on TV as well.

y'all must only watch die hard and claim it's a christmas movie.

the majority of christmas movies are corny and cheesy. isn't that kinda the point? 
laugh.gif

Why would pre-season expectations have any effect on who is MVP.

MVP should be based off what actually happened. Not what people thought would happen.

Christmas Story is one of the greatest movies made EVER, you can't come up with a story like that which only gets better with time, it really is a great story

I'm going to go to Cleveland one of these years to see the house

Last edited:
Christmas Story is one of the greatest movies made EVER, you can't come up with a story like that which only gets better with time, it really is a great story

I was reading this initially thinkin' nah.. 

but you have a point bruh.

what other movie airs for 24 straight hours? I can't name any off top. 

Clearly people love it. 

BET usually airs alex haley's 'roots' all day on christmas, but it's not the same.

Last edited:

Clearly people love it. 

BET usually airs alex haley's 'roots' all day on christmas, but it's not the same.
Trump is president, clearly people love him

Christmas story is wack and I saw it as a kid fyi. There's better Christmas movies than that imo.

Easily!

Christmas story blows and I've watched it 100+ times since I was a kid just as a holiday ritual

Last edited:

Clearly people love it. 

TIL BET has Roots all day on Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom