The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this thought process. But I'm saying if it's going to a RB there's no way it should be anyone but DJ. If we're rolling with the playoff narrative then give it to a QB. Giving an MVP to a RB who wasn't even the best RB is bull ****.

I'd be fine with Zeke winning MVP. Leading the league in rushing and the top seed in the NFC in a year where they weren't projected to win their division.

A lot of people had Dallas winning the division. Let's not act like they were picked to be 3rd or 4th. Division was in the air and people were picking all four teams to win.

I would vote for David Johnson. A year that crazy is too good to ignore.

AR12 is my #2 pick. They'll win next week in Detroit, that's a hell of a run and he led it.

giphy.gif

A lot of people had Dallas winning the division. Let's not act like they were picked to be 3rd or 4th. Division was in the air and people were picking all four teams to win.

AR12 is my #2 pick. They'll win next week in Detroit, that's a hell of a run and he led it.

sure, but they weren't a consensus favorite to win the division let alone get the top seed in the NFC.

sure, but they weren't a consensus favorite to win the division let alone get the top seed in the NFC.

Was based on if romo stayed healthy or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom