The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
 SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL  57m57 minutes ago

BREAKING: The NFL will have a spring league starting in the spring of 2017, structured around four squads of veteran free agent players

SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL  52m52 minutes ago

The Spring League will conduct practices and six games from April 5 through April 26, 2017

SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL  4m4 minutes ago

The new Spring League has no affiliation with the NFL but is open to NFL scouts and personnel.

wow...football ******* overload :lol:

interesting though

Check mark nonsense is ruining my draft board. I got heat I can't post.
They trippin 
mean.gif

BREAKING: The NFL will have a spring league starting in the spring of 2017, structured around four squads of veteran free agent players

The Spring League will conduct practices and six games from April 5 through April 26, 2017

The new Spring League has no affiliation with the NFL but is open to NFL scouts and personnel.
How sway

wow...football ******* overload
laugh.gif

interesting though
It's a good start but not enough. 

The league needs a NBADL type of set up that coincides with the regular season. 

Last edited:
Which two guys would you predict to have the best game this week

AJ Green at Texans, Alshon vs Skins, Spencer Ware vs Broncos, Robert Kelley at Bears

Just wondering

How's the guy Eli wearing a suit and tie while the ENTIRE team (coaches included) are wearing color rush gear coming off the bus :lol: :smh:

About to buy a Raspberry Pi 3 and call it a day instead of getting my systems to work :smh: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom