The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
right or wrong they know they are going to get fined though

they want to be fined so they can't post it on social media, if my work says no sneakers I don't wear sneakers as dumb as I think that rule is

Last edited:

they want to be fined so they can't post it on social media, if my work says no sneakers I don't wear sneakers as dumb as I think that rule is

right, I like cool cleats too but I'm not going to feel sorry for these dudes.

Same thing with marijuana.

Same thing with marijuana.

pretty much. whether or not you think the rule is dumb or petty, just gotta follow it. or you're free to do something else where you're allowed to smoke or wear whatever you want. small price to pay for the lives they get to live.

When it comes to football

footwear is the last thing I give a damn about.
Its not like you can wear cleats everyday
and 9/10 I dont even notice it unless its zoomed in

I dunnio.. the cleat thing is weird..

Desean's cleats don't seem that out there.. they're predominantly black and got the other skins colors incorporated

I mean we've seen dudes with Nike cleats with some form of that combo going with gold chrome or silver bottoms.. like teams that wear white cleats seemingly allow guys to wear non black team colored cleats.. and teams that wear black allow a lot of white and/or team colors

Like the steelers wear white cleats.. but guys are allowed to wear predominantly yellow cleats too

I get it with some of the other stuff, where it clearly doesn't coincide with the uniform colors.. but desean's seem to fit in with what is allowed

Last edited:

I need a draft recap
We only had one pick because Koop didn't show up.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom