The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
was there any season where Eli was a top 5 QB in the league?

i know he balled out at least one year, but i dunno if he was even top 5 at that point.
no, I don't believe he was.

but your kurt warner argument is flawed because he only has 1 ring, where eli has 2.

kurt ranks 37th in yards, and 35th in TD's.. Whereas eli will be top 7 in both categories by the time he's done. 

plus, where was kurt from 02-06?

his numbers in Arizona aren't that great either.. he had a good run in 08'. 

I can fire up the hot take cannon and say if the rams never won in '99, he wouldn't even be considered for the hall.

Eli is top 10 in almost every category. TDs, completions, yards, INTs and has two rings. He's close in wins too. It's crazy when you see some of his numbers, he's in the HOF without a doubt before Kurt. Way better numbers and did it much longer. Kurt was also trash in NY, couldn't do it there and Eli did.

Those Troy numbers are insane. Didn't know they were that bad.

Last edited:
I love Kurt Warner and he deserves to be in but he is getting in because of a late career resurgence with the Cardinals

his seasons are pretty much a 50/50 split of good and bad

Last edited:
was there any season where Eli was a top 5 QB in the league?

i know he balled out at least one year, but i dunno if he was even top 5 at that point.

no, I don't believe he was.

but your kurt warner argument is flawed because he only has 1 ring, where eli has 2.

kurt ranks 37th in yards, and 35th in TD's.. Whereas eli will be top 7 in both categories by the time he's done. 

plus, where was kurt from 02-06?

his numbers in Arizona aren't that great either.. he had a good run in 08'. 

I can fire up the hot take cannon and say if the rams never won in '99, he wouldn't even be considered for the hall.

fire it up. a ginger friend of mine will love it....

I love Kurt Warner and he deserves to be in but he is getting in because a late career resurgence with the Cardinals

Eli has one standout season IMO (2011) and even that season wasn't amazing considering what other QBs were doing.

playing for 12+ years in this era will automatically get you into the top 10 of a lot of categories

I love Kurt Warner and he deserves to be in but he is getting in because of a late career resurgence with the Cardinals

Sounds like a certain NY QB...

Last edited:
^^Please do for my friend @Chester McFloppy...:nerd:

Kurt was a better QB than Eli ever has been,longevity doesn't change that

I don't think that is even a question but longevity counts, you can't just exclude it

I'm not at all,just saying there's context to Eli's numbers. He never lit it up but he's never missed a game eithers

He's more tough than great imo

Last edited:
Welcome to the 2016 NT Women's Draft.

Good luck to all participants.

The following is the order of the draft, it will be a snake draft.

1. MacBK
2. KingKoopa
3. Spacedoodoo
4. Mamba MVP
5. ShatteeKneesInc
6. Chester
7. HNL
8. ITO
9. Collector
10. DSA
11. ItsAboutThatTime
12. Dragicon

macbk macbk ... you are on the clock...

Draft Picks:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Kurt Warner and he deserves to be in but he is getting in because a late career resurgence with the Cardinals

Eli has one standout season IMO (2011) and even that season wasn't amazing considering what other QBs were doing.

playing for 12+ years in this era will automatically get you into the top 10 of a lot of categories

It's not common to find a 12+ year starter. That's rare and his streak of consistency. ****, I used to always say I understand when people say he is or he isn't a HOFer. After this convo and looking up his numbers, he's a first ballot without a doubt.

Last edited:

Kurt is a better QB than Eli if you look at great single seasons, I am not arguing that

Kurt played one less season than Eli and Eli has 111 more TDs

people forget how awful Kurt played in the middle of his career

Last edited:
I feel if Rivers won a SB during the stretch when the chargers were good y'all would say he's first ballot.

Not first ballot but he'd def be deserving. Dude has been putting up numbers his whole career regardless of supporting cast

He blew his chances in the postseason though :lol:

Kurt is a better QB than Eli if you look at great single seasons, I am not arguing that

Kurt played one less season than Eli and Eli has 111 more TDs

people forget how awful Kurt played in the middle of his career
yea man, he was awful. 

y'all must've forgotten that Eli essentially replaced him. 

AP has a pulled groin, Diggs has a bum hip and possible concussion......my friend is doing the Birdman handrub after picking up the Packers D/ST at home vs the Vikings this week for the ship

Rivers had his chances to leave San Diego, let's not act like this wasn't on him too

Marty did get him to a 14-2 season and he **** the bed in the playoffs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom