The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nada to do with me.. but they are the lesser of evils between them and the pats

Anyways.. to close the season.. I'm a:

Eagles, packers this week, Bears next week, cards, panthers, bengals, saints, bills, chargers and colts fan

Cowboys fans legit might be the only fanbase with any real pride left in that division man :lol:,doubt we'd ever hear them hyping up a rival

Reactions: S4L
Eli def will be in the HOF based on how they vote and based on the family name. no doubt.

but first ballot? hope not :lol:

Come on man if you can't tell I was just waiting for reactions from you and Rohalic

I've already said multiple times Brady is the GOAT

Last edited:
Come on man if you can't tell I was just waiting for reactions from you and Rohalic

I'm already said multiple times Brady is the GOAT

:lol:

it's my trigger. David Tyree and that DL are responsible for one of the worst days of my life and Eli gets to go to the HOF for it now.

Only entertainment I got out of Eli winning, was the pats losing.. and being able to make fun of Peyton

We all know dude is frank the tank

Eli will most likely end up 7th-6th all time in Passing TD's and 7th-6th in all time yards thrown. By the time he retires. 

lets say hypothetically he collects a ring this season, giving him 3.

is he still not first ballot?

personally I believe he is regardless if he gets another ring. 

it might've not always been pretty or flashy, but he got the job done. and wins when it matters.

Last edited:

I'm already said multiple times Brady is the GOAT

:lol:

it's my trigger. David Tyree and that DL are responsible for one of the worst days of my life and Eli gets to go to the HOF for it now.

Word man :lol:,still sickening cause dude hasn't done anything meaningful in the league since yet is a probably HOFer off the back of those 2 runs + his last name :x

I'll give the Giants props and Eli some for performing in big moments but I'll be damned if I need to acknowledge him as anything more than the most privileged, average QB of all time :lol:

Last edited:
It's hilarious to me that dude and undercover cop had the nerve to say something about OBJ

was there any season where Eli was a top 5 QB in the league?

i know he balled out at least one year, but i dunno if he was even top 5 at that point.

Last edited:
Troy Aikman threw 165 TDs and 141 INTS and he is 1st ballot, most TDs in a season were 23 and he only threw for 20+ TDs once

food for thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom