The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... well yea.
To be fair, current designs aren't bad. They aren't... it's just the upgraded throwbacks that came later look a million times better. But that's not only the Dolphins current line, that's 90% of the league. That's how good the look. Maybe down the road they can make that switch, maybe not. I just want winning seasons.

True, in the meantime, we can wear them twice a year and I believe once or twice in the playoffs :nerd:

Oh... well yea.
To be fair, current designs aren't bad. They aren't... it's just the upgraded throwbacks that came later look a million times better. But that's not only the Dolphins current line, that's 90% of the league. That's how good the look. Maybe down the road they can make that switch, maybe not. I just want winning seasons.

True, in the meantime, we can wear them twice a year and I believe once or twice in the playoffs :nerd:

Which I'm more than happy with. Get those out 2 to 4 times a year. I'm a happy camper.

So when the Dolphins going do the right thing and go with the throwbacks full time?

Ditto falcons

Too costly... would be millions of dollars. Unless Nike approaches and says they'd let them off the hook for all current stock.

Biggest thing here though, is if they go to the throwbacks, that is one less variety of a jersey that can be sold. If you can sell throwbacks and a modern jersey, that is more money. The packers haven't worn their throwbacks this year with the circle on the jersey, yet nike is still selling them this year. That is also why there is all this color rush stuff. That allows another jersey to be sold to the masses. More choices usually means more money.

They hitting this weekend. Pray for Alex Smith.
Team Mari[emoji]128016[/emoji]a tomorrow morning!
team Mariota and team Rivers tomorrow
pimp.gif

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
New England WR Michael Floyd will not be active today vs. Denver, per source; his Patriots debut will have to wait.

not too surprising. let him get acclimated before throwing him out there

New England WR Michael Floyd will not be active today vs. Denver, per source; his Patriots debut will have to wait.

Y'all win tomorrow y'all can basically have him chill til the playoffs right?

Talking division.. afc west gotta face each other still, for first seed

Last edited:

Y'all win tomorrow y'all can basically have him chill til the playoffs right?

Talking division.. afc west gotta face each other still, for first seed

i mean itll be good to get him going before then. but with the short week, i totally get sitting him for tomorrow. fully expect him to be out there against the jets next week

^ I mean more about him learning playbook.. ain't like he's coming off injury, he'll be in practice.. but if he ain't going really get snaps that's taking a spot from someone who could play special teams

who is going to sign Matt Moore to an $80M deal next year? :nerd:

The dolphins

:rofl:

After the Seahawks punter and Petty, I guess we hitting this weekend. Cam better watch out Monday Night.

Nickmax sacrificed the jets fountain of youth for Porzingis

Ha ha ha. Not only is this true but NickMax sounds like a Batman villiain who's some sort of business guy with no super powers.

View media item 2266506

Matt Moore in the same breathe as Dan

#QBsthathavedonenothingintheplayoffs

fixed

Didn't realize a game was on yesterday til I saw Moore and Tannehill yucking it up on the sidelines up 34-10 or whatever

Michael Floyd being rewarded for his DUIs :smokin

Last edited:
Solid choice. What kinda meat?

This post will definitely get sb sb and @Chester McFloppy attention.

Hope Solo meat.

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

Top 5 Nerd ranking

1. Chester
2. Collector
3. Itsaboutthatime
4. Franc
5. Little Nicky

no doubt, man

or is that sb sb ? :nerd:

sb sb is Nicholas's dad

200w.gif