The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got a gif or whatever of the hit ? I missed
mean.gif

So when the Dolphins going do the right thing and go with the throwbacks full time?

Ditto falcons

So when the Dolphins going do the right thing and go with the throwbacks full time?

Ditto falcons

Too costly... would be millions of dollars. Unless Nike approaches and says they'd let them off the hook for all current stock.

This Dolphins defense has so many damn penalties this year. Good god.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dolphins are 8 - 1 in their last 9 games...

Number 6th seed in the playoffs currently...

Legit didn't think I'd be seeing this in December. Adam Gase is a god damn wizard.

i know my phins fans friends waited so long for a winning season and playoff berth. Congrats :pimp:

Too costly... would be millions of dollars. Unless Nike approaches and says they'd let them off the hook for all current stock.

You're killin me man :lol:

Why?
That's how you change Jerseys... you have to have an agreement with the supplier. That's why it usually takes over a year for the change to happen as well even though designs and such have already been finished. No different when a player wants to change his number. Example Kobe had to pay a sum going from 8 to 24 because of current stock. You can't just snap your fingers and just change something up. It costs money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why?
That's how you change Jerseys... you have to have an agreement with the supplier. That's why it usually takes over a year for the change to happen as well even though designs and such have already been finished. No different when a player wants to change his number. Example Kobe had to pay a sum going from 8 to 24 because of current stock. You can't just snap your fingers and just change something up. It costs money.

Right just that Ross messed us up with the current design, should be the throwbacks full time

Why?

Right just that Ross messed us up with the current design, should be the throwbacks full time

Oh... well yea.
To be fair, current designs aren't bad. They aren't... it's just the upgraded throwbacks that came later look a million times better. But that's not only the Dolphins current line, that's 90% of the league. That's how good the look. Maybe down the road they can make that switch, maybe not. I just want winning seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom