The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tonight's game is like Thursday's.. I mean I know a tree falling in the woods makes a noise, but who really cares
football is almost over Bro. Enjoy even the bad while it's still on. Not like Tannehill is a huge lost. He's Fn Tannehill. Back up can't do much worse.

Last edited:
And tonight's game is like Thursday's.. I mean I know a tree falling in the woods makes a noise, but who really cares

dolphins in the playoff mix. actually a big game for the AFC :lol:

The Seahawks aren't?

seahawks all but officially had the division wrapped up, man. dolphins ain't a lock

Seahawks still playing for playoff seeding and all that jazz.. still got zero interest in watching them play the 9ers

Cards could be interesting.. but I'll wait til ppl start freaking out about something actually happening in any of their remaining games

Like tonight.. I got dinner plans.. if shht gets interesting I'm sure ppl will be talking on twitter

I got a vested interest in watching them.. got zero in the jets and/or Dolphins

I don't need to watch the Seahawks til the playoffs given who they play the rest of the year.. don't mean anything about what they will and won't do

I'll just be impressed if jets show up tonight

I wasn't questioning if you'd still watch them or not. I just wanted to remind you it's over for the Eagles.

dolphins in the playoff mix. actually a big game for the AFC :lol:

The Seahawks aren't?

seahawks all but officially had the division wrapped up, man. dolphins ain't a lock

Seahawks still playing for playoff seeding and all that jazz.. still got zero interest in watching them play the 9ers

Cards could be interesting.. but I'll wait til ppl start freaking out about something actually happening in any of their remaining games

Like tonight.. I got dinner plans.. if shht gets interesting I'm sure ppl will be talking on twitter

that's fair. i'm watching to see if the Jets can effectively end Miami's season. and i'm always in for the chaos, of course :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom