The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had almost 200 in cashback saved over the last couple years and spent all of it on Amazon christmas gifts just now. Plus more on top. Feeling like Scrooge rn 
mean.gif

I don't know man..Long time ago.
An ex threw a coke can and hit me in the head and I had a gash on my head and had to get stiches.
I pushed the crap out of her and we broke up right after that. Don't think I could hit a chick like I would a man. I wanted to beat the ish out of her but knew if I hit her like I did a man I could kill her. Like Chris rock said though, ain't no one above an as whooping. Just don't do it.
Jail wasn't what restrained me. Been to Jail. Ain't scared of jail.

Man I don't how you east coast dudes handle the cold.. It's upper 50 low 60w degrees in LA and I'm dying here. I don't do cold.

Last edited:
I don't know man..Long time ago.
An ex threw a coke can and hit me in the head and I had a gash on my head and had to get stiches.
I pushed the crap out of her and we broke up right after that. Don't think I could hit a chick like I would a man. I wanted to beat the ish out of her but knew if I hit her like I did a man I could kill her. Like Chris rock said though, ain't no one above an as whooping. Just don't do it.
Jail wasn't what restrained me. Been to Jail. Ain't scared of jail.

Man I don't how you east coast dudes handle the cold.. It's upper 50 low 60w degrees in LA and I'm dying here. I don't do cold.
Did you post in the right thread fam?

:rofl:

man here in the Bay it's in the 50s...chicks out here with scarves and **** :rofl:

holidays don't feel the same in this weather. glad i'm back to Boston tomorrow night for the holidays. gotta have that cold and snow :lol:

:rofl:

man here in the Bay it's in the 50s...chicks out here with scarves and **** :rofl:

holidays don't feel the same in this weather. glad i'm bacl
Ay y'all what's to eat today? I gotta order something because I'm not ****** with that weather

gonna grab five guys (no chester) right before kickoff

And tonight's game is like Thursday's.. I mean I know a tree falling in the woods makes a noise, but who really cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom