The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh

I dont have a problem with reselling.

I used to sorta resell.

People willing to spend that much are the stupid ones

the DC animated movies are greatness (or at least they were til the recent "killing joke" and the green lantern one).. the marvel ones are really hit or miss

but MCU for the most part has delivered for the most part outside of a couple movies.. and then you got the Netflix shows

fox has a 1 good movie for me, deadpool.. DC fell off a cliff after Nolan's movies (and then you got joel Schumacher's pieces of crap.. not counting the adam west movies)
The Marvel movies are so generic and boring to me.  You forget what was in it 2 hours after you leave the theater.  They're shot like a cheap NBC drama.

The only great superhero movies have been DC.  Yeah not recently, but the Nolan and Burton Batmans 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eh

I dont have a problem with reselling.

I used to sorta resell.

People willing to spend that much are the stupid ones
The problem isn't reselling but what they are reselling. Reselling a product meant for charity to make some money for yourself is kinda lame.

Last edited:
people these days :smh:

The whole nt hat fiasco should have opened your guys' eyes :lol:. People were claiming they never received them, and requested charge backs. All the profits went to charity. The guy who organized it was so upset with all the chcargebacks, that he didn't want to do another run of the hats :smh:

The problem isn't reselling but what they are reselling. Reselling a product meant for charity to make some money for yourself is kinda lame.

I dont feel that way

People who resell arent your rich corporations

They need to make money just like any of us.
Is it lame? Sure but i dont blame people for doing it.

If people feel strongly for a cause, they shouldnt be incentivized by some t shirts

I dont feel that way

People who resell arent your rich corporations

They need to make money just like any of us.
Is it lame? Sure but i dont blame people for doing it.

If people feel strongly for a cause, they shouldnt be incentivized by some t shirts
These thoughts are all like half thought through.

people these days 
mean.gif
The whole nt hat fiasco should have opened your guys' eyes
laugh.gif
. People were claiming they never received them, and requested charge backs. All the profits went to charity. The guy who organized it was so upset with all the chcargebacks, that he didn't want to do another run of the hats
mean.gif
didn't know NT'ers were doing that 
mean.gif
 I stopped checking that thread after I copped.

I respect any celebrity that personally knew Sager that wears this shirt in honor of him for an event or something, but where and when the **** is an average person going to be wearing that t-shirt?

because it stands for finding a cure and how Sager fought it, it brings awareness

I will buy one and proudly wear it

Last edited:
Now the average person can't wear apparel that benefits a cause and foundation 

yall are too much sometimes 
laugh.gif

I respect any celebrity that personally knew Sager that wears this shirt in honor of him for an event or something, but where and when the **** is an average person going to be wearing that t-shirt?

the shirt benefiting a special cause aside, have you seen how people dress nowadays? yeezys? and this shirt is supposed to be too outlandish to wear? please...

man we're gonna have some COLD games this weekend:

packers @ bears
pats @ broncos

sub 10 degrees :x

Now the average person can't wear apparel that benefits a cause and foundation 

yall are too much sometimes :lol:  

I'm all for supporting a good cause, and I'd buy it just for that if the money was going straight to that charity. But where in the **** would I wear that hideous thing to? :lol: I'm actually being completely serious. Where would you wear it to? I'd buy it only for the sole purpose of supporting the cause and having something in his honor.

I'm all for supporting a good cause, and I'd buy it just for that if the money was going straight to that charity. But where in the **** would I wear that hideous thing to? :lol: I'm actually being completely serious. Where would you wear it to? I'd buy it only for the sole purpose of supporting the cause and having something in his honor.

you wear it to a grocery store and someone says "hey what does that shirt stand for?" and you talk about it than it has brought awareness and the shirt has done it's job

that little convo could be what sparks a stranger to donate money to the cure

I'm all for supporting a good cause, and I'd buy it just for that if the money was going straight to that charity. But where in the **** would I wear that hideous thing to?
laugh.gif
I'm actually being completely serious. Where would you wear it to? I'd buy it only for the sole purpose of supporting the cause and having something in his honor.
you wear it to a grocery store and someone says "hey what does that shirt stand for?" and you talk about it than it has brought awareness and the shirt has done it's job

that little convo could be what sparks a stranger to donate money to the cure
I can see myself wearing it in any circumstance tbh 
yeshrug.png

Work, social gatherings, ect. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom