The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little hungover after office party yesterday, I might leave work early and go see like a 3pm Rogue One showing.

Is it still good if you think TFA was mediocre?

Last edited:

double toasted guys loved it

Korey and Martin both a Full Price 
ehh3.png

Rogue is going to change the entire Star Wars universe. Doors are open completely now. Fett, Old Republic, Obi-Wan, Jedi-Sith war, Thrawn, endless possibilities coming now.

**** you Lucas. :lol:

That will smith movie looks boring as hell to me. He's washed on top of that.
I had such high hopes for suicide squad.. thought it could be his bounce back vehicle like deadpool was for ryan Reynolds

I liked the original 3 Star Wars movies. All the modern movies I don't care for. Episodes 1-3 are garbage. The last movie was a copy of the original. This new movie is before episodes 4-6. I already know how Vader story ends.

He was great in Suicide Squad. For those who didn't like that movie what exactly were you expecting? Shakespeare? I would have preferred the Batman TAS versions of the Joker and Harley but besides that it was as expected. Have any of you ever read Suicide Squad comics? The movie went as I figured it would.

Last edited:

He was great in Suicide Squad. For those who didn't like that movie what exactly were you expecting? Shakespeare? I would have preferred the Batman TAS versions of the Joker and Harley but besides that it was as expected. Have any of you ever read Suicide Squad comics? The movie went as I expected.
what I was expecting:

what we got:

Gods of Egypt is on point lol. Think we all got duped by the Suicide Squad trailers. After that all the super hero movies officially became a bunch of nonsense to me. Especially following Batman vs Superman.

I saw Doctor Strange just because it looked like it would be super trippy in IMAX and it did deliver though. Ended up being pretty good.

He was great in Suicide Squad. For those who didn't like that movie what exactly were you expecting? Shakespeare? I would have preferred the Batman TAS versions of the Joker and Harley but besides that it was as expected. Have any of you ever read Suicide Squad comics? The movie went as I figured it would.

Stupid frivolous emotional crap

Stupid crappy main villain

Garbage joker
Needs more batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom