The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because these views were unheard of until around the time he got benched last year

But what does that really matter?

I could care less if he's an attention ***** or whether or not he did what he did to garner attention to his dying career.

But what does that really matter?

I could care less if he's an attention ***** or whether or not he did what he did to garner attention to his dying career.

Well I care if it's genuine

Otherwise it's the equivalent of people who **** up finding God all the sudden

PFF's Grades....Cousins did well:

Cousins’ game started out poorly, with an opening-drive interception on a forced ball to the boundary, but he went on a tear to close out the half, throwing touchdown strikes on Washington’s final three possessions. Two of his three scoring tosses were under duress, an area of his game that has been outstanding this preseason. When under pressure this month, he has a QB rating of 121.4, and when blitzed, his rating is a ridiculous 136.0.

Link

Maybe he is being a phony here. I'm not ruling that out. Or perhaps he only reached this place due to the trajectory of his professional career. Maybe if **** was still glitter & gold for him, he wouldn't be saying these things.

What's indisputable is the political and social climate of this country has morphed a lot since that time he was benched. It keeps morphing by the year, by the month, by the day. So regardless of how he got here or the reasons behind it, this is an ongoing conversation he's jumping into. He's not exactly coming out of left field in that regard. That shouldn't be hard to understand.
i don't think anyone is getting their jimmies rustled over it.
You can't say this with a straight face, bro. Look pretty much anywhere outside of this thread (which somehow right now is all in unison on Kap's stance, but I digress...)
no one is going to remember the fact that you remain seated during an anthem a week from now.
On the contrary...this might end up defining Kap's existence to the public eye. You think Middle America is gonna forget about this in a week?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
In thinking about Kap's stance, it's really something how many dudes in the NBA dropped the ball (no pun) with all of this Donald Sterling stuff going on. Another topic for another day tho...

Apparently, the league doesn't really care (nor should they really). Surprised Goodell doesnt suspend him, to be honest. If he keeps doing it, I wouldn't put it past him. :smh:

i don't think anyone is getting their jimmies rustled over it.

You can't say this with a straight face, bro. Look pretty much anywhere outside of this thread (which somehow right now is all in unison on Kap's stance, but I digress...)

no one is going to remember the fact that you remain seated during an anthem a week from now.

On the contrary...this might end up defining Kap's existence in the public eye. You think Middle America is gonna forget about this in a week? :lol:  

first point, fair. i haven't really checked out public reaction outside of this site yet. so you're probably right there :lol:

second point, i meant more in terms of what is remaining seated going to accomplish. if it defines him, fine. great. it's not really going to do anything. that was more my point.

Don't want Romo going out like this man :smh: :smh: :smh:

Might as well give Dak the keys to start the season though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom