The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats cool are you jr? my brother has my dads name but different middle names. I always planned to give my first son my fathers full name to make him the II

Yes sir I am.

You woulda been lit out here.

That kinda name kinda forces you into a greatness or else it just sounds crazy.

It's a cool name for sure. I guess my dad won the naming game vs mom.

i'm older than @nickmaz96
 also wrong sport anyway.
What team
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I can tell you he never switched teams, I have the name to prove it.

Listening to Hoge then Casserly, it sounds like Bosa and/or his agent are the boneheads in the scenario. They made it appear that the Chargers are operating just as 29 out of 31 other teams do business in regards to these contracts.

Listening to Hoge then Casserly, it sounds like Bosa and/or his agent are the boneheads in the scenario. They made it appear that the Chargers are operating just as 29 out of 31 other teams do business in regards to these contracts.

He doesn't wanna be a Charger IMO

Charley Casserly.
laugh.gif
That man would rather die than take a player's side in one of these scenarios. Another gatekeeper of The Shield.

It's pretty simple. The Chargers have a history of doing this type of dumb ****, and they're trying to force their own precedent here. And now they're being petty about it. **** them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom