The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
His parents dead wild for that. :lol:

How they named Hugh and Barbara yet throwing out these crazy *** names?

It ain't hold him back in life though, so it's all good but :lol:.
They went the opposite way ...they was like we got them regular, boring names we finna spice it up wth the kids names :lol: ...hughtavious, that's the one :pimp:

My parents did that to me and my bro too tho :smh: [emoji]128532[/emoji]

frshtavious is that you?

saw this earlier.. would be a good fit for a 3-4 team.. curious what we're asking

got a couple pieces, if I were running a team that ran a 3-4 I would call the eagles asking about.. could get them for cheap probably

Jason La Canfora

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @JasonLaCanfora

Eagles have been shopping DE Taylor Hart, a 5th rnd pick in 2014 (and former Oregon Duck), in trade conversations with other teams

is Nick Forlarin your real name? or is it some famous dude?
laugh.gif
No. Nick is my real first name, Folarin...... Well that's what I would tell girls in college my name was lol
combine them and name your kid that 
laugh.gif

is Nick Forlarin your real name? or is it some famous dude? :lol:

No. Nick is my real first name, Folarin...... Well that's what I would tell girls in college my name was lol

combine them and name your kid that :lol:

I just may. In honor of how many times that saved me.

You don't know the feeling of someone calling your fake name when you with your girl or homies, and you walk by like they're crazy or got the wrong person. :lol:

Bishes to this day still call me " Juan" , one was pissed cuz she just found out my real name after like 4 years ...she still calls me the fake name I gave her tho :lol:

Anyone notice how the homie who said he was about to play Steelers vs Washington in Madden never mentioned how the game played out? It's because he got smashed by Kirk and company. @spacedoodoo if your on PS4 add me and stream the game so I can watch the cpu break you off. HTTR

Y'all making up these fugazi *** names for fun yet poor Barkevious and Hughtavious are outchea giving out their real names to the world. Shame. Think of them every time y'all do that. 
mean.gif

Slowly dying on the inside during each introduction as they get chastised for "having wild imaginations".

But they're 100% serious, S&T.
frown.gif
These are not games being played. Barkevious Mingo. Hughtavious Mingo.

Last edited:
Introducing yourself to a female with the name Victor Doom :x lol

What's worse me using the name or the chick that doesn't question it? I tell em I'm European. It works. Put some respek on my fake name.

I tell them my name is Victor. If they ask what my last name is I say Doom. My right hand has the letters DOOM tattooed on my fingers. My favorite comic character. I don't go and say hi my name is Victor Doom, what's yours. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom