The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate AI adjusting the fit over the years without losing his identity. Seeing AI in some Lil' Wa_n_ fake skate-boarding jeggings would kill childhoods

@Peep Game  ready for Monday night?

giphy.gif

49ers OL [emoji]128169[/emoji]
49ers RB [emoji]128169[/emoji]
49ers WR [emoji]128169[/emoji]
49ers QB [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Line actually hasn't been bad this year, skill positions are awful tho. Gabbert was making ****** decisions with a clean pocket :x

I doubt it'll make a difference,it's not like the sight of Fitztragic under center generates confidence in the first place :lol:
Pathetic.

Legendary fits.

rae4zuh1n2dt3jys2f8y.jpg

Carmelo-NBA-2000s-2-201x308.jpg

Only saw this in the preview:

Repped for the personal jab. My **** ain't that big. **** is slim and my size...

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

But I like how AI dress. He stayed true to himself and didn't follow all the trends today. His clothes are smaller but not wild small. A lot of these athletes and stars look crazy today.

But I like how AI dress. He stayed true to himself and didn't follow all the trends today. His clothes are smaller but not wild small. A lot of these athletes and stars look crazy today.
yeah, someone else said this too. most athletes all dress the same

is there still the celebrities rocking heat thread? thread was lols

Last edited:
Only saw this in the preview:

Repped for the personal jab. My **** ain't that big. **** is slim and my size...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yup. Stayed true to the game.

After the dress code was implemented around the NBA seeing him and other players in choppa suits was hilarious.

:lol: i'm not sure. i don't get half the Cam jokes tbh. (i 100% get WHY they're made. but just the actual joke, not sure what some of them actually mean :lol: )

Cam Newton more than any other player in sports has put on gear that even I can't defend....Jesus Christ man those cleats

wow that DV commercial

and another (sort of). 2 already. see Roger? not so hard to keep showing it's wrong. now just actually punish dudes who do it :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: i'm not sure. i don't get half the Cam jokes tbh. (i 100% get WHY they're made. but just the actual joke, not sure what some of them actually mean :lol: )

He sold out. Last year he was on that MVP, me against the world steez

This year he bent over for the white man, aside from all his other embarrassing shenanigans (typing in wingdings, desperately hitting girls in the DMs, etc)

He sold out. Last year he was on that MVP, me against the world steez

This year he bent over for the white man, aside from all his other embarrassing shenanigans (typing in wingdings, desperately hitting girls in the DMs, etc)

nah i get that part. its just like the jokes. like the pic StillIn posted. i don't get it :lol:

You know how homer fans always complain about how the local reporters/media hate their team, even though they're just doing their job?

Yeah Manish Mehta actually hates the Jets and seeks to mess with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom