The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back to my desk from a phone interview and unfortunately it was weird vibes :smh: . Not sure if I even want to bother going in for the in-person interview next week. I'm certainly not desperate, but I am actively looking for a new job, so I don't feel as foolish if I decline.

@ProFootballTalk: Todd Bowles fears players will check out if Bryce Petty is named the starter, via @MMehtaNYDN https://t.co/ByBkJGBAW9

I doubt it'll make a difference,it's not like the sight of Fitztragic under center generates confidence in the first place :lol:

If that's the case, Bowles already lost the team.

Manish is a hack. But if this team actually think's they are about to go 9-7 or 8-8 then they've already lost themselves :lol: . I want to see Petty the rest of the way because the franchise HAS to get a feel for whether or not he's a/the guy for 2017.

If that's the case, Bowles already lost the team.
It's Menish Mehta man

A what? :lol:

:lol:

he's the biggest dips*$# writer the Jets have. doesn't know ****

same dude who said the Jets will be in first place come week 5

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

With Garoppolo out, the Jets will be in 1st place in AFC East by the time Tom Brady returns

September 19th :rofl:

View media item 2232520

Ezail always rocked the nicest threads. 

GOAT 
pimp.gif
this fit is amazing.
that pic is shopped tho. this is the original:

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing that some people are so starved for NFL info that they'll listen to some goober, who's probably never around or associated with organized Football in his life.

Just goes to show if you b***** long enough people start believe what you say. Word to Donald Trump.

Last edited:
I remember my baggy clothes days..Durags with the fitted braves cap on...tall white tea...all white forces...I'm so glad I didn't take a lot of pictures back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom