The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ running out of blue and silver blood :lol:

repped

as for the raider fans, they've always toughed it out on here. at least th3realfolk and jumpman. i believe northoakland had a prior name he posted under as well. the only raider fan that goes ghost is that fool that is anti-carr :lol:

Last edited:
man we need to fast forward to thursday night. both for football and getting towards end of this week :lol:

Raider fan never goes away. You know this

Oh that clown knows, like a clockwork, just one of his routine attempts at stirring the pot. :lol:

Man if I was on a computer I'm certain I could look at threads from a couple years back and see y'all ain't posting as much

Nah you're wrong.

I mean in my case you have a valid excuse for being wrong, I can't hold onto an sn for ish.

But the rest them have had had the same sn for years, in some cases 10.

Last edited:
Jets just need to go ahead & tank it for Deshaun.

Chicago too.

Jets are literally one of the most talented teams in the league on both sides of the ball...there's no possible way for them to tank with that team unless they have some major injuries.

Chip might have Deshaun or the dude from Miami next year in San Fran...

Forgot Hard Knocks started at 10 :smh: will catch it at 11 or tomorrow.

damn good call!

I grabbed sushi for dinner and got back and realized the time. I goofed.

Jets are literally one of the most talented teams in the league on both sides of the ball...there's no possible way for them to tank with that team unless they have some major injuries.

I trust what Bowles and Maccagnan are doing here. It's comforting to see progress with this team.

Last edited:
Jets just need to go ahead & tank it for Deshaun.

Chicago too.

Chip might have Deshaun or the dude from Miami next year in San Fran...

Jets taking another QB? :lol:

hey i'm all for it. the Jets can keep drafting QBs and developing none of them :lol:

Last edited:
lol well sh-t DSA.
Gotta love the west... finishing up a DVR'd Hard Knocks. :pimp:

Rams really need to go back to that blue and yellow.

How isn't Hard Knocks available on HBO Go :smh: I thought it was uploaded once the episode airs on t.v.

Last edited:
lol well sh-t DSA.

Same thing I said. Someone on here stated that the Rams are going back to the classic blue and yellow once they move into their new stadium. I love those jerseys although I wouldn't wear them.

Last edited:
lol well sh-t DSA.

Same thing I said. Someone on here stated that the Rams are going back to the classic blue and yellow once they move into their new stadium.

They didn't specifically say they'd be going back to those, but yeah they said that they wouldn't be redesigning their unis until 2019.

lol well sh-t DSA.

Same thing I said. Someone on here stated that the Rams are going back to the classic blue and yellow once they move into their new stadium. I love those jerseys although I wouldn't wear them.

Hope so.

Their Defensive Line coach is that dude.

I wish we'd change ours up a bit. It's about that time for a new look. Maybe a darker burgundy like the 70th anniversary jerseys and a arrow patch on the sleeve or chest. Whatever they do don't touch the logo. The logo is fine, unless we change the franchise name.

Josh Norman getting heat from the Skins about doing TV during the season?

How is that different from BMarsh doing Showtime during the season?

I don't think it's him doing the show that's the issue but rather the fact he didn't tell the team he was doing a show throughout the season. Not a big deal. Just something to talk about while waiting on the season to begin.

Brandon Marshall goes in on his off day (Tues) and records the show.

I read there'll even be times where josh is filming live from stadiums prior to games :lol:

He's not even halfway decent in front of a mic and camera, hope he doesn't look like a fool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom