The Internet is a Weird Place.

^ Rob Kardashian??...isnt that simp married??

oh and props D Staxx....all i got was dudes....and more dudes fapping

edit: just had some black dude having sex with a white chick...disconnected before i could get a screen shot

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
somebody had the jigsaw doll talking

thatwould be hilarious if i was drunk. otherwise its pretty awkward to just start talking to people like that. theres mad dudes just sitting theredoing nothing

I just came across someone hanging in the background, with a message saying call 911 then an address somewhere in PA

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I just came across someone hanging in the background, with a message saying call 911 then an address somewhere in PA

me too... I just skipped it though. Got me shook.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

me too it was weird

me too it was weird
Maybe you should call the cops... Wouldn't be the first time someone kills himself on Internet :s

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my brother told me about chatroullete

went on it and saw a bunch of penises

no thanks

Basically what happened to me today. My buddy sent me the link, I clicked on it, and BAM.

I have never been on chatroulette, but I have heard of it.....I just went on and these people are messed up and hilarious......what a strange mix ofpeople......I might have just found a way to kill time...

Originally Posted by ebpo

me too it was weird
Maybe you should call the cops... Wouldn't be the first time someone kills himself on Internet :s

I think i seen this too I skipped it real fast...that was weird

Originally Posted by JewelKnows

Originally Posted by ebpo

me too it was weird

I think i seen this too I skipped it real fast...that was weird

+$! was wierd, i saw the saw i made moves quick, but i did get some chicks from norway flash some goodies, mad easy

Back
Top Bottom