The Internet is a Weird Place.

roll.gif
*DEAD* @ NikeAirsNCrispy

Imma check it out when I get home. I have a camera on my HP laptop. You know, the one thats on the top frame. will it let me use it?

I don't get it. So you hit hit "next" and it randomly selects the next idle person? Is that why dudes are jacking off? Hoping that when a girlhits "next" they see them and get turned on?

Yeeeaaaaahhh I just saw some fat dude sexing a toy raccoon. I'm not going back to that site ever again.

+#%...just had a guy who was boning a stuffed fox, a ton of guys posing, a bunch of hand written signs saying "****", and a hot chick that Iaccidently hit next on

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by enrique23

here are some of the pics she gave me

why the f#$^ did she have to live in Hong Kong for
yes, im kinda heated right now
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

i took some pics of her with my LX during our chat, because i thought that she might flash me, which she did, but i wasnt quick enough
tired.gif

she just pulled her shirt up for like 3 seconds and i wasnt expecting her to do it at that moment
Utilizethe print screen button
laugh.gif

you're right
laugh.gif
idk what i was thinking

i had shorty flashing, playign with herself, all that. i took a bunch of screenshots but i gotta censor them before i put em up on here.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i had shorty flashing, playign with herself, all that. i took a bunch of screenshots but i gotta censor them before i put em up on here.
Censor? send that before you make that move.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

Censor? send that before you make that move.

i second that motion
nerd.gif

i have so many more pics but i dont wanna test the mods...you can get the picture of what went down from these 2 pics i think..

90afk5.jpg

28r2sns.jpg

your boy got lucky, i got this white chick with a super sexy body to play with her booobs, squeeze her nips and all that

soorry NT i didnt have both of my hands to make a print screen

i signed up for formspring...uploaded a pic for my bg....but then uploaded another pic with same name....now i get an error for every page...fale

Back
Top Bottom