The Internet is a Weird Place.

Connecting ...
You are banned [arielsworld]

ohwell.gif
 o well...

back to doing homework
glasses.gif

right!!! she kicked me cus i asked if she showed her boobs yet. I PUT NO DISRESPECT AT THE END!!!!

You have been kicked from room its-ur-girl-flirt-come-chill

I went hard for like 2 1/2 minutes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just got a set of twins from some chick lol, don't mind my beastmode face at the bottom:

2w3upvc.jpg

Valiant efforts but those bee stings just aint cuttin it.

edit
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Chick was BOUT IT. Showing me things in the library.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lmao, you know stickam is another cam site right? you got took son.
~Lefty

Aww ^%&%. How does that work?
laugh.gif
Either way, I got breast.

Man I don't think I saw one tittie in like 3 total hours of Chatrt other than some that were probably just video loops. I got 2 girls to kiss and grope each other tho, but then she finally caught on to the fact the Nash was just a loop. I was cracking myself up though, she kept telling me to wave so I googed Nash wave then loaded that pic into my virtual web cam then she was like smile and I did the same thing.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Man I don't think I saw one tittie in like 3 total hours of Chatrt other than some that were probably just video loops. I got 2 girls to kiss and grope each other tho, but then she finally caught on to the fact the Nash was just a loop. I was cracking myself up though, she kept telling me to wave so I googed Nash wave then loaded that pic into my virtual web cam then she was like smile and I did the same thing.

Thats on you, you would show some skin to some gif. she wanna see a face, i mean Nashty only gets you so far.
edit: Fraij, pics dont work.

I dont know if it was real or not, but i saw Snoop Dogg. He was burnin trees and i asked him what kind he was smokin, then he showed me a glass jar full of that good stuff. Could of been a prerecorded video or somethin but i dunno. I wish i got a screen shot or something but i was so surprised to see him on there lol.

Back
Top Bottom