The Internet is a Weird Place.

you guyss ! stop with those terrible questions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I have no clue why the chatroulette site didn't blow up on NT yet considering the Ustream thread was so popular and this is so much better. I got a smashable girl from upstate NY bbm'ing me her nudes (PM for them) and doing anything I ask for on the screen in no time besides the other cute girls I talked to. This @+*% is too fun.
This is nowhere near better than Ustream, especially this summer. That was the norm on Ustream during the summer, multiple chics doing all sorts of things, soemtimes you had to have more than 1 tab open becuase *#+# was going down in more than 1 live stream at once and of course the Batcave. You didn't have to click through 1000 people, 90% of which are dudes and a quarter of them having their penises out to score 1 win.

laugh.gif
You're right about that. I didn't really visit the Ustream thread, guess I missed out.

gregzzy23 wrote:

I have no clue why the chatroulette site didn't blow up on NT yet considering the Ustream thread was so popular and this is so much better. I got a smashable girl from upstate NY bbm'ing me her nudes (PM for them) and doing anything I ask for on the screen in no time besides the other cute girls I talked to. This @+*% is too fun.
This is nowhere near better than Ustream, especially this summer. That was the norm on Ustream during the summer, multiple chics doing all sorts of things, soemtimes you had to have more than 1 tab open becuase *#+# was going down in more than 1 live stream at once and of course the Batcave. You didn't have to click through 1000 people, 90% of which are dudes and a quarter of them having their penises out to score 1 win.

laugh.gif
You're right about that. I didn't really visit the Ustream thread, guess I missed out.

words cant describe what u missed.......henz0 vs t-boy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EdWord

gregzzy23 wrote:

laugh.gif

words cant describe what u missed.......henz0 vs t-boy
roll.gif

Nah..I saw that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom