the "i know he's great but i still ain't Effin wit him" thread

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

ross

laugh.gif

Come on now yall, Stacks is my dude and all but he wasn't GREAT. Nor are Fab, Drake, Budden, etc.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

^^Hell On Earth is NOT classic album.
fixed
how is it not a classic album? if u lift shook ones part 2 and put it on hell on earth it would've been da same exact effect if it droppedfirst.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fixed
how is it not a classic album? if u lift shook ones part 2 and put it on hell on earth it would've been da same exact effect if it dropped first.
So you're saying they released the same album twice in a row? As in no growth shown?

fixed
how is it not a classic album? if u lift shook ones part 2 and put it on hell on earth it would've been da same exact effect if it dropped first.
So you're saying they released the same album twice in a row? As in no growth shown?
but da way u make it sound is as if da first album wasn't da best album outta queens arguably as good as illmatic...so if hell on earth is asgood as da first one how is it NOT a

classic?

fixed
but da way u make it sound is as if da first album wasn't da best album outta queens arguably as good as illmatic...so if hell on earth is as good as da first one how is it NOT a

classic?
I don't think it is arguably as good as illmatic. And when I heard Infamous I thought it was ill. And Hell on Earth was just same formula,same lyrics, same beats just not on the same level. So its a cheap version of Infamous so it loses for no originality.

But like this thread is "people who are great you dont eff with". I know a lot of people got love for the Mobb and actually say they have 3 classics
eek.gif
and to me they just have 1 that doesn't even compare to the otherclassics at the same time. I just don't see it. Havoc's flow is off and Prodigy is hot or cold with me. Some verses are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and some are
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

You already know. Mobb Deep.

Made 1 GREAT album sonically.
Co-%#!%%$$ sign! I knew somebody would refresh my memory. They only got one great album and it aint Hell On Earth.

I don't care what anybody says Prodigy is trash.

Back
Top Bottom