the Huntsville 9 prostitution ring vol. who would you pick? :/

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The fattest one. Fat people dont has the aidz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Where's DC when you need him to say "These women are promoting whoredom to fulfill the needs for their families. It's acceptable and I'd lay the pipe to support them"?  
word, this is just a result of a falling economy.  i'd pipe for to support mankind, United States domestic goods, and for Jesus.

Lawd Jesus told me to do so!!!
laugh.gif

#4, 1st pic second row, got "Where's Based God when you need him?
frown.gif
" all over her face
alien.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

b55u20.jpg

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama
After receiving numerous complaints from citizens, Huntsville police conducted an undercover prostitution sting over the weekend resulting in nine women being arrested, police said. The sting happened on Friday, but police released the information Monday citing an ongoing investigation between police and concerned neighbors, said Huntsville police spokesman Harry Hobbs.

Who would you pick NT?
sick.gif

if all women looked like this 
i might be more for gay rights 

nah scratch that 

i rather beat my d1ck on the wall with a rusty hammer then touch any of there skanky broads 

there all crack wh0res

who ever is pimping these broads is po pimpen 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Where's DC when you need him to say "These women are promoting whoredom to fulfill the needs for their families. It's acceptable and I'd lay the pipe to support them"?

Deadass, I'd rather watch two dudes (...probably not) than get intimate with one of them wilderbeasts.

129058881381351167.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

b55u20.jpg

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama
After receiving numerous complaints from citizens, Huntsville police conducted an undercover prostitution sting over the weekend resulting in nine women being arrested, police said. The sting happened on Friday, but police released the information Monday citing an ongoing investigation between police and concerned neighbors, said Huntsville police spokesman Harry Hobbs.

Who would you pick NT?
sick.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif
could you imagine gettin dome from the fat one wit no teef
5353.awww-yeah.jpg

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

b55u20.jpg

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Who would you pick NT?
sick.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif
could you imagine gettin dome from the fat one wit no teef
5353.awww-yeah.jpg

they say chicks with no teeth give the best "brain activity" 
but i'm not looking to from out from any of these toothless dirty broads 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

wouldn't even poke one of them things with a 20 ft yard stick,

Wouldnt that make it a 6.66666667 yard stick?
grin.gif

Regardless Im cosigning with you.

No thanks bro
[h2]
[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom